Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

yeah that is great when will this happen

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 5:35pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

Maybe when non members go to live chat,they can only watch people chatting,to actually chat they must have an account.

thats not exactly being fair to non-members,even though i am a member. i mean, everyone should have a chance.

yeah that is great when will this happen

agreed, i cant WAIT until that happens. the only problem here would be mods. if i am talking to my friend, i dont want some mod to be watching me (especialy if i am talking to my girlfriend or something). it just seems like people should be non-moderated in these chats so they can have some privacy.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 8:26am

thejax123

thejax123

39 posts

thats not exactly being fair to non-members,even though i am a member. i mean, everyone should have a chance.

Problem is that if non members manages to chat,they can't be banned,they will just troll.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 7:11pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

i mean, everyone should have a chance.

What's keeping them from creating an account? It's not like you have to pay $500 a month to be a user here.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 8:50pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

This would be nice since we have all these groups and what not forming in the threads...plus it would help if my messages would not be flooded.  +1 to IM

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 8:53pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

agreed, i cant WAIT until that happens. the only problem here would be mods. if i am talking to my friend, i dont want some mod to be watching me (especialy if i am talking to my girlfriend or something). it just seems like people should be non-moderated in these chats so they can have some privacy.

Well, to be honest, that's a good point but you shouldn't have personal conversations ( I mean PERSONAL conversations) on a gaming site...just saying.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 9:09pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

if i am talking to my friend, i dont want some mod to be watching me

Mods are always watching you... it won't be any different from the way it is now!

(especialy if i am talking to my girlfriend or something)

Uhhh... why would you be talking to her here? Why can't you just talk to her via, I don't know... anything else! =P

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 9:26pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

Uhhh... why would you be talking to her here? Why can't you just talk to her via, I don't know... anything else! =P

THANK YOU! I am getting too many weird thoughts about why he would be talking to his girlfriend om Ag...lol

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 5:08pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

Mods are always watching you... it won't be any different from the way it is now!

WAY TO TELL HIM SKELETON

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 6:47pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Can't tell if serious, but if you are, no, they really don't. At most you'll see 1 or 2 of them online, and that's for a short time. Chats will most likely have a private function as well, so you can talk to people privately. And with chats it'll be in real time and a lot of people will probably use them, so it's unlikely they will monitor it often.

They also mentioned including a private message system for profiles.

Reply to Live Chat Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!