ForumsSupport ForumIs it just me..

5 2353
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Ok, I've been having some trouble getting to the website off and on and I was wondering if my computer is screwing up or if the website is updating or i don't even know what I'm talking about.
Sometimes when I click to go to www.armorgames.com, it will say something like memcached server and/or connection lost(110) and it won't let me go to the site.
Usually if I refresh a couple hundred times the website will come up but there will be errors on the page.
If anyone else has experienced this problem or knows how to fix it please post here.

• 5 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah this has happened to me a couple times, and I'm not entirely sure on why it happens, but if you just exit out of the site, just leave your computer laying there for a good amount of time, then just come back later and it should work this time. Also, I think that just happens because the site is busy.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Are you talking about a "mySQL" error?
if it's the case, than it's normal. It's a kind of error that happens every so often when the site is overloaded.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Yes, I was experiencing mySQL errors a little earlier as well. It's nothing to be worried about, it happens sometimes on weekends when a lot of people log on to AG. Just wait a few minutes and reload our web browser.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Is there a possibility that the site isn't fully complete hence making errors like that common? Also the uverload could be the answer.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

I thought the error happen because of a malfunction in updating the site mysql or server overload. I suggest more space to the site for the errors don't come back from overloads. It isn't "normal" for that to happen the AG team needs to work on it and figure out what they can do to improve the site in terms of mysql or band witdh.

Showing 1-5 of 5