ForumsGame WalkthroughsJump star by reflexive walkthrough

3 2627
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

To blast off from the ground click the top of the screen with the mouse. To guide your little astronaut friend across the galaxy, just move the mouse in the direction where you want him to go.
Avoid the "satellites" and the UFOs. Satellites make you lose the power you had, and you go down really fast. UFOs make you get stuck in their ray, so you are still using your power like normal but you are stuck. you might or might not need a booster when coming out. However, do not use a booster while you are in the ray.
To get more boosters run into the meteors. Don't be afraid if the meteor is behind you that you won't have enough power to get back up because the meteor will give you a bonus booster to get back up. To use a booster click the mouse.
There are points in the game where you get new stars. They will be a different color. Each star has a different amount of power. white is least powerful, gold is next, blue is third, and red is most powerful.

I hope you found this walk-through helpful. Please tell me if you did or didn't and why.

• 3 Replies
C4RN4G3
C4RN4G3
70 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't call that walkthrough... But that has good tips

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Well, jumpstar is one of those games that is un-winable. so I couldn't really do a "walkthrough" for it.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

doesn't anyone find this helpful?

Showing 1-3 of 3