Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Jul 19, '11 at 6:31pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

I wanted to write this on the topic of ranks, but seeing as it is locked, I figured achievements might be close enough

Nope.

Posted Jul 19, '11 at 6:32pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Another possibility could be to add a set of Armatar that are related to the amount of achievements you have accumulated, independently of your AG points.

No, we've already said that Achievements/AP will not unlock armatars when we launch.

Posted Jul 19, '11 at 10:43pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,288 posts

I haven't been following this thread too closely, so it might have already been said, but Maybe, in addition to in game achievements, there could be achievements for activity on the site.  Some such as post record on the forums or rating/ playing so many games.

Posted Jul 20, '11 at 9:55am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,050 posts

I haven't been following this thread too closely, so it might have already been said, but Maybe, in addition to in game achievements, there could be achievements for activity on the site.  Some such as post record on the forums or rating/ playing so many games

I'm not sure I agree. It would give people an excuse to go on a spree of rating games they haven't even played just to grab an Achievement. Then again, it might be a way to encourage members to play more games...hmm.
-Angel

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 6:32am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

I ever asked it to cormyn, and he answered me there will be ONLY achievements IN games.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 9:27am

leosgooners

leosgooners

8 posts

Yh that would be awesome. It is slightly frustrating that you spend time playing game for nothing..

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 12:59am

SkulledOut

SkulledOut

39 posts

I like the idea of achievements. Makes you play more lol. I think it'd be cool to have achievements you earn for playing popular games as well as being involved on the site.

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 1:40pm

Comcat1

Comcat1

5 posts

When the achievment thing starts if we already passed an achievment would we have to pass it again to actually recieve the achievment?

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 1:42pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,707 posts

When the achievment thing starts if we already passed an achievment would we have to pass it again to actually recieve the achievment?

That would depend on the game. I think some games will transfer achievements while others will not.

Posted Jul 24, '11 at 6:28pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

do i think there should be achievement for the games. such as getting to lvl 20 or doing some other thing in it. they should award bonus AP based on dificulty like on Kongregate. that will be a huge upgrade for AG making it even cooler than Kongregate.

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!