ForumsNews and FeedbackAchievements Suggestion

484 140712
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

Here's a sticky thread to put achievement-based ideas and discussion.

Our plan is to engage game developers to send us periodic information about your game play, such as how many castles you've toppled in Crush the Castle, or how many times your dinosaur jumped in Treadmillasaurus Rex, etc. and that these pieces of information would accumulate to award you 'achievements' on AG3.

We're actively designing and building the achievement system right now, so as we have information, we'll share it here, but we're welcome to listen to ideas and feedback along the way.

• 484 Replies
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

will ther be like badges that come up on your profile once you get a certain achievement so people can see and you can to.

criscute25
criscute25
1 posts
Peasant

why armor games always block hacked games?
i want to play kingdom rush hacked but at lv 4 its blocking.i cant finish it thats way i start to hate atmor game

benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts
Nomad

will ther be like badges that come up on your profile once you get a certain achievement so people can see and you can to.

I believe they're thinking of possibly doing that, but all armatars will be available from the start, so I'm not sure if they will do that. For more info go to the armatar thread.

i want to play kingdom rush hacked but at lv 4 its blocking.i cant finish it thats way i start to hate atmor game

Armour games isn't really the place to play hacked games, that takes all the fun out of it, and you shouldn't start hating on a site because you really want one game hacked. If you wanna play hacked games, perhaps visit Arcade Pre Hacks or some other site.
bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

sounds like a good idea! keep up the good work

eelephants
eelephants
23 posts
Nomad

We're not really talking about that write now.
benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts
Nomad

We're not really talking about that write now.

Haha yea exactly, if you want to discuss why armour games doesn't allow hacked games, maybe start a thread on that, I'm sure many people will be posting.
starraider15
starraider15
25 posts
Nomad

you should get armor points based on the diffuculty of the acievement it would work like playstation3 trophies

majorgeneral303
majorgeneral303
2 posts
Nomad

bad eggs idea. how about getting to level 80, as i heard it is the highest

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

you should get armor points based on the diffuculty of the acievement it would work like playstation3 trophies

That's what they're planning. Having achievements from games and giving points based on how difficult some were. Example: Easy achievements will be worth 5-10 points, medium achievements will be 15-25, hard achievements will be 45-55. Just what I'm thinking about them, I'm not exactly sure how many points they'll reward for them, but there's an idea of it.
eskatz
eskatz
14 posts
Peasant

I really like the idea of achievements, either granting AP or armatars specific to the achievement. Both ideas sound good to me.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i think it should only be for armaters, cause then people would just do it to gain a higher rank.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

People, try reading the opening post and a few pages after that to read Cormyn's posts. It's NOT going to be for armatars, it's going to be for points to get ranks. Armatar talk belongs in the other sticky, but they aren't requiring for you to gain points to unlock them, so no use in bringing that up anymore.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

It will take too long to add all of the achievments into all of the games and it will probably be quite hard to manage and keep in order.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It will take too long to add all of the achievments into all of the games and it will probably be quite hard to manage and keep in order.

1) It wouldn't take long if they do it right and have a nice system going.
2) They work at Armor Games for a reason, and that's to make the site a better place, and manage things.

They are adding them regardless, doesn't matter if people whine about them or not.
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i would like to have achievements because then you will always want some more and you woulda be happy if you reached it.

sorry for my bad english....

Showing 241-255 of 484