Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 5:29pm

evman1234

evman1234

31 posts

the person who made the game should be able to make up the details of the achivements. but the moderators should first see if it is a reasonable amount

Posted Jun 8, '12 at 11:00pm

mcvcrox123

mcvcrox123

2 posts

i think that achievements are cool but you should get more than 1 armor point for commenting!!
maybe 3 or 4 or even 5 armor points!![b][i]

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 11:14am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

i think that achievements are cool but you should get more than 1 armor point for commenting!

No, armor points will only be for achievements in AG3. You'll get reputation for comments and forum posts if people decide to vote up your stuff.

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 7:35pm

Lucski

Lucski

2 posts

I think AP should be for helping the community, and that in game achievements should be called something different, like gaming points.(You guys could probably think of a better name) If you get enough gaming points, there are different ranks, like "Amateur" or "Gaming master". However, they should be different. I like the way Kongregate has their achievements set up, there should be more than on Kongrate though.

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 8:23pm

magament

magament

15 posts

i think you should put archivements like when uplay a game for example: 20 minutes you gain 20 armor points and then u get the archivements :D

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 8:55pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,434 posts

I think AP should be for helping the community, and that in game achievements should be called something different, like gaming points.(You guys could probably think of a better name) If you get enough gaming points, there are different ranks, like "Amateur" or "Gaming master". However, they should be different. I like the way Kongregate has their achievements set up, there should be more than on Kongrate though.

Community involvement will be awarded through the Reputation system., and it's been decided that the points for achievements will be called Armor Points.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 8:42pm

Elves246

Elves246

1 post

I just hope they get out all the bugs before it comes out

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 6:08am

mariosgeo

mariosgeo

25 posts

Will they put achievement in Shell Shock Live 2 so we can have tanks coins>??????

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 10:26am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,434 posts

Will they put achievement in Shell Shock Live 2 so we can have tanks coins>??????

There is no Shell Shock Live 2, but there is a Shell Shock Live. Also, if you're talking about in-game achievements, this is a thread for discussion of game achievements for the site.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 5:33pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

There is no Shell Shock Live 2

There will be.

Will they put achievement in Shell Shock Live 2 so we can have tanks coins>?

KChamp puts in tank coins so he can earn more money from SSL, I highly doubt AG will make achievements so you can get tank coins. That'd be screwing with KChamp's revenue. However they could add in achievements for reaching certain ranks in SSL.

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!