10 posts

Having achievements would be awesome.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 8:50am

itamar12

itamar12

6 posts

Rate a Game:       2 AP per Game
Comment on a Game:        2 AP per Comment

if i open a few game (10 for exp) with out playing a sec, all i do is rate game 10 times (20 AP) and every 30 sec comment on those games, OK for exp,(20 AP every 30 sec), my total AP after 1 hour will be 2420 AP, to get to gold kink i need only 7 hours and not even a sec of game.

reword for stay in the site - yes,
reword for achievements - ???

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 7:31pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

That's the current armor points system; they're changing it in AG3. They've mentioned rating games rewarding one armor point or none at all. Comments and forum posts will reward reputation points.

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 12:27am

CheapCheep

CheapCheep

170 posts

I think achievements are a GREAT idea to get gamers to try new games. So..with every achievement, will it count for AP or will it just be a nice little emblem, etc.?

Cant wait for ArmorGames V.3, and I think it will be great!

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 10:40am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,903 posts

So..with every achievement, will it count for AP or will it just be a nice little emblem, etc.?

Achievements will award AP in AG3.

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 4:38pm

DarkShieldTechnology

DarkShieldTechnology

1 post

This version is more cool.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 3:05pm

ZipSlasher96

ZipSlasher96

2 posts

I dunno if anyone posted this already, but an idea I have is that there could be achievements that give you credits, which you can build up over an extended period of time

You could get these from the amount of time played and from completing games, etc.

then you could use them to get certain items in games when they are not obtainable otherwise. Like in the Monsters Den games, where they have premium items.

I hope this idea is considered, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 9:15pm

dadi8698

dadi8698

5 posts

We well have point in AG3 and do we stille have the point wich we had

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 10:26pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,903 posts

We well have point in AG3 and do we stille have the point wich we had

Everyone's AP will be reset on launch of AG3, but there will be AP in AG3. The AP will be earned through achievements. Also, this thread is a discussion of achievements.

Posted Jun 21, '12 at 11:22am

pain111

pain111

16 posts

they should make some repair inphage wars live and raze , because a lot bugs and lags are there just disappointed

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!