Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 1:34pm

codecoward

codecoward

46 posts

what if we had achievements that when earned would give in game items for games that the same developer made or different developers working together to make the achievement like earning an achievement in crush the castle will get you a new color to use in phage wars live

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 2:02pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

I assume that would be difficult to implement, and usually for exclusive items in games it's a part of premium content. Doing that will mess with their premium content sales. Not to mention the developers aren't that active community wise. I think they're just going to stick with something simple such as rewarding armor points for achievements. Perhaps if that does well they'll consider other things.

I specially want challenges. A bunch of achievements bunched together and once you get them all you get double the points. Something like that.

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 5:59pm

ablr

ablr

132 posts

I specially want challenges. A bunch of achievements bunched together and once you get them all you get double the points. Something like that.

Like the quests/medals on Kongregate ;)

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 6:21pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Like the quests/medals on Kongregate

Of course. Most of my ideas regarding achievements are from Kongregate. Some posted here have been edited to fit in with ArmorGames though. That's what sites do; they take ideas from other popular sites and recreate them. You think Facebook and Twitter would exist today if it wasn't for that? Kongregate even took some ideas from Facebook and implemented them onto the site.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 3:16am

Laughable97

Laughable97

83 posts

So wait. Are you saying Matrix that to sum up this entire thread you can say "It's exactly like Kongregate"

That seems a little... :/

Well on the positive side, hopefully they can add a new twist onto the system.

Also, are any admins posting in here anymore. The admin that started this thread said

"so as we have information, we'll share it here"

Achievements really interest me. So if they're still posting updates I may check here regularly. Does any admin post here anymore?

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 4:52am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

Achievements are realy cool... It should be a great* idea!!!

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 11:01am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Are you saying Matrix that to sum up this entire thread you can say "It's exactly like Kongregate"

Not exactly, but similar.

Also, are any admins posting in here anymore.

No. We haven't received an admin reply in this subforum in about a year.

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 9:46am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

Who is site admin?

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 9:55am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

My idea is to improve as soon as possible to maximize the new site, and to turn off the old ...
I recommend it for every game and insert cups (gold, silver and bronze) ...

Good luck in ustvarivanju idea ....

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 9:57am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

I recommend it for every game and insert cups (gold, silver and bronze) ...

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!