ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 1:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Who is site admin?

I recommend it for every game and insert cups (gold, silver and bronze)

They'll probably name the achievements and reward specific amount of points depending on difficulty.

Posted Jul 14, '12 at 3:26pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

thanks for the talk i think that these are very helpful thanks

Posted Jul 16, '12 at 7:15am

madodo

madodo

8 posts

Achievement get: Completed 100Games is it good??

Posted Jul 16, '12 at 10:13am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,600 posts

Achievement get: Completed 100Games is it good??

While game completion is a good idea for an in-game acheivement, completion of multiple games would have to be a site achievement, and site achievements are uncertain. However, I do agree that an achievement for completing multiple games (100 in your case) is a good idea.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 8:26am

acmed

acmed

3,561 posts

While game completion is a good idea for an in-game acheivement, completion of multiple games would have to be a site achievement, and site achievements are uncertain. However, I do agree that an achievement for completing multiple games (100 in your case) is a good idea.

Do you think that developers who do insert achievements to their game reach 100 total? Again, not EVERY game will have achievements. Some devs will take some of their games and implement it, while new devs may be unaware of the fact.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 9:35am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Do you think that developers who do insert achievements to their game reach 100 total? Again, not EVERY game will have achievements. Some devs will take some of their games and implement it, while new devs may be unaware of the fact.

Again, it'll most likely work like Kongregate. Where if games have the necessary API/able to include achievements the admins will implement them. Relying on the developers to do this is silly. Haven't you noticed that nearly all of them aren't active community wise and rarely respond to comments? They probably upload their game(s) to AG then rarely check back.

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 9:42am

PauliKa

PauliKa

1 post

I think some achievements for activity will be great(rewarding you with AP or special armatars).

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 5:08pm

Ricster

Ricster

7 posts

achivments for active time spent should be awarded

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 7:30pm

sackorice

sackorice

4 posts

Achievements are one of the first things I look for in a game/forum community. I think adding achievements is a great idea!

100 Posts - Novice
250 Posts - Apprentice
500 Posts - Adept
750 Posts - Expert
1000+ Posts - Master

Complete 1 Games - Novice
Complete 3 Games - Novice
Complete 5 Games - Apprentice
Complete 10 Games - Adapt
Complete 25 Games - Expert
Complete 50+ Games - Master

Play 10 Different Adventure Games - Novice and a title such as "Adventure Fanatic"
Play 25 Different Adventure Games - Novice and a title such as "Adventure Addict"

etc for the other game types

Publish 1 games - ?
Publish 3 games - Developer
Publish 5+ games - Developer+

Thats all I have right now :) ill think of more later

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 7:32pm

sackorice

sackorice

4 posts

@Ricster

achivments for active time spent should be awarded

I disagree because someone could easily leave there computer on and have a long active time. Now being a member for X days/months/years could be a good achievement/reward.

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!