Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 8:16pm

erthkwake

erthkwake

36 posts

Some ideas are site secrets, and other achievements for using the website or playing a certain amount of games.

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 6:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

and other achievements for using the website or playing a certain amount of games.

You shouldn't get rewarded or punished for using the site or not using the site.

But there will be achievements for playing games; completing certain things.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 8:08pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

playing a certain amount of games.

It won't be based on the number of games you play. All you'd have to do to win that award would be refresh the page a couple thousand times, or however many times are required to win said achievement.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 7:49am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

It won't be based on the number of games you play. All you'd have to do to win that award would be refresh the page a couple thousand times, or however many times are required to win said achievement.

Yepp, so in-game achievements or checkpoints or whatever that pre-exist in games, will be worth AP/"Score" (not all games though !)

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 8:19pm

nonfatcow

nonfatcow

11 posts

I like the idea of having an achievement for 1000 games rated or something like that...

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 2:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I like the idea of having an achievement for 1000 games rated or something like that...

From the information we have, achievements will most likely be just for flash games. Completing certain objectives within them. Like in Exit Path, complete the uniplayer in a certain amount of time and you'll be rewarded with armor points. Stuff like that to keep gamers entertained.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 5:12pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

That would just give spammers more of a reason to spam

co-op coming.

...huh?

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 6:41pm

Novaburn

Novaburn

1 post

If we can get icons of the achievements put next yo our icons, the limit should be 12, going all around our user icons. Make them choose able.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 6:45pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

If we can get icons of the achievements put next yo our icons, the limit should be 12, going all around our user icons. Make them choose able.

There'll probably be a section on the profile dedicated to achievements. In the beta there was a tab for them, so I think they'll have something similar when introduced.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 7:47pm

stinky705

stinky705

4 posts

I think that achievements should be like in how many comments you post or something like that.

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!