Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 7:52pm

spinmove

spinmove

25 posts

This is possibly a little off topic but I think it would also be a good idea that during the switch from AG2 to AG3 all inactive accounts be deleted.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 7:57pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Spinmove - All current AP will probably be reset because they're changing the armor points system. We may receive a little bonus AP for accomplishing certain things here though.

Also, AG2 will be changing into AG3 slowly, meaning they'll be adding periodic changes/updates here instead of a full site transition.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 8:36pm

spinmove

spinmove

25 posts

Also, AG2 will be changing into AG3 slowly, meaning they'll be adding periodic changes/updates here instead of a full site transition.

OK so it's not going to be from one day to the next I see.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 4:49pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,788 posts

OK so it's not going to be from one day to the next I see.

Meaning everything is going to be transferred and changed all at once? No... they won't be doing a site-wide 'flip', but rather slowly implement everything into the current AG2 website and over time transfer it into the new AG3 one. Think of it as a caterpillar turning into a butterfly... ;)

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 7:45pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Read the first page.

And its a great idea. The achievements idea already being used on many sites (MochiGames, Kong, etc)

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 1:25am

powerrock

powerrock

4 posts

other players comenting on your profile

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 2:14am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,231 posts

other players comenting on your profile

....huh?? Are you saying that people should get achievements for commenting on profiles? If so I have one words for you (a word that describes a few posts of yours that I've seen..) - spam

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 11:12am

Acheron15

Acheron15

1 post

my achievements dont show up on my page plz help

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 2:37pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

my achievements dont show up on my page plz help

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches