ForumsNews and FeedbackAchievements Suggestion

488 64011
cormyn
cormyn
2,908 posts

Hey everyone,

Here's a sticky thread to put achievement-based ideas and discussion.

Our plan is to engage game developers to send us periodic information about your game play, such as how many castles you've toppled in Crush the Castle, or how many times your dinosaur jumped in Treadmillasaurus Rex, etc. and that these pieces of information would accumulate to award you 'achievements' on AG3.

We're actively designing and building the achievement system right now, so as we have information, we'll share it here, but we're welcome to listen to ideas and feedback along the way.

• 488 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,311 posts

[quote]Achievements such as: 1000 Posts on forum or 1000 games rated or 1000 game comments, that stuff is more intresting to me, and possibly more towards the people who enjoy the forum side of AG, having debates, finding others opinions, etc.
I know I find the forums quite engaging and intresting to post in.

I would love that if it happened too! I am looking forward to achievements so much![/quote]

Actually, achievements (and AP) will be for games, not community involvement.
HolyDiver329
HolyDiver329
70 posts

It would be cool if you unlocked certain points for the achievements that could be used to purchase items in a special shop. The objects could be titles, page flairs, objects in games like exit path, or armatars or whatever you guys think of.

darthgohan1
darthgohan1
4 posts

it'd be neat to get badges to display on your profile from the achievements

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
107 posts

It would be cool if you unlocked certain points for the achievements that could be used to purchase items in a special shop. The objects could be titles, page flairs, objects in games like exit path, or armatars or whatever you guys think of.

This is a very good idea, but I think it's a little difficult to make objects useful in games or other things like those.
jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

This is a very good idea, but I think it's a little difficult to make objects useful in games or other things like those.

It could kind of be like premium content, but I'm pretty sure it's already been stated that you won't be able to 'unlock' anything in AG3, not even for armatars.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
860 posts

I really don't mind if you get AP for the achievments or not because I like to get them for my own satisfaction

jordantt1
jordantt1
1 posts

I thank it would be awesome

deltora97
deltora97
3 posts

i think that if you did this then more people would be interested in it and try to get the achievements.i don't think that points should be added to them because this would only show how well you have been doing and how much you have accomplished.

strangeperson
strangeperson
69 posts

I have seen other flash game websites with achievements and it has worked really well.

Crimos
Crimos
1 posts

j'aime vos idées !

jightrodx
jightrodx
2 posts

I think acheivements are a great idea for this website, because obiously people love this website, it has a lot of great games and producers. Keep working on AG3

benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts

yea achievements like kongregate would be sick

benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts

if the achievements gave u AP points that'd be sweet, and if u could show off the best ones in like a gallery

KillerCrack
KillerCrack
7 posts

Getting AP points for achievements is awesome. I really like the gallery idea that @benjaminio had.

benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts

maybe if the gallery had like two sections, mayb the ones that were worth the most AP points, and say section where u could show off the ones that u chose, so maybe funny ones or something

Showing 196-210 of 488