ForumsNews and FeedbackAchievements Suggestion

484 141230
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

Here's a sticky thread to put achievement-based ideas and discussion.

Our plan is to engage game developers to send us periodic information about your game play, such as how many castles you've toppled in Crush the Castle, or how many times your dinosaur jumped in Treadmillasaurus Rex, etc. and that these pieces of information would accumulate to award you 'achievements' on AG3.

We're actively designing and building the achievement system right now, so as we have information, we'll share it here, but we're welcome to listen to ideas and feedback along the way.

• 484 Replies
leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Achievements can be win one time.
But daily achievements [like on kong] are suck ...

Comment 0 Point
Rate only one time 1 Point.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Achievements can be win one time.
But daily achievements [like on kong] are suck ...

Comment 0 Point
Rate only one time 1 Point.

Commenting won't reward any points in AG3 and rating probably won't either. Read the opening post in this thread, they are making achievements for games like how Kong and most other flash gaming sites do.
jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

if the achievements are a part of AG3 they should be like kong

well i don't think thats a good idea because then ppl can become kings more quickly but maybe they could go to like a shop for ideas you can use in other games
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

well i don't think thats a good idea because then ppl can become kings more quickly

Not really. The process now for getting the highest rank is easy if you're dedicated. Completing achievements in games will take more time.
neo1928
neo1928
3 posts
Farmer

Here's an idea:
Everytime you get an achievement, you'll get Armor Points depending on it's difficulty.

It would be great if you did this, but anyways Achievements are still cool.

Stick with this.
Dante5380
Dante5380
2 posts
Nomad

Chievo's are the reason I still play games on Kongregate, I hardly ever play any of the games that don't have chievo's so yeah, it'd be nice :d

landspeeder
landspeeder
115 posts
Nomad

WHAT? WHAT?

landspeeder
landspeeder
115 posts
Nomad

WORD WORD WORD

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I think patrick2001 has a good idea. I like how on Kongregate, you can earn badges when you play a game, then you get points based on how hard it is.

mikoaski
mikoaski
20 posts
Shepherd

the achievs are a great idea, they will incrase the game's life

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

i vote that there should be like a armor games store where you can buy a weapon or power or whatever but you need to get achievements till you rack up enough achievement points (each achievement has a value based on its difficulty)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

If these questions has already been answered then I am sorry.

Will only games coming out after the release of AG3 have the Achievements or all of the games will?

If you have already played a game in AG2 and did something that would give you an achievement in AG3 would you get it or would you have to play the game again?

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

If you add acheivments, you should add more levels to reach.

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

More armor points from rating games and commenting

Blaze51019
Blaze51019
9 posts
Nomad

Will it be like, how the Stats Bar works in Raze 2?
I mean, there will be like a Cloud, on which each and every score will be stored, along with the stats, that will let you compete with other players.?
It's an awesome idea, I loved it...

Showing 286-300 of 484