ForumsGame WalkthroughsSiegius: how to beat the level 8 on the gaul campaign ?

11 15472
Lima249
Lima249
18 posts
Nomad

i hate tried a lot and i always fail, i tried different units and using the magic shield to avoid the artyllery fire but still i cannot beat the level, help ?

• 11 Replies
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I spamed boar riders and protected the one at the front with the Neutral Zone spell as they artillery bombardment usually targets the unit at the front.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

How I beat it:

First, equip your army with all five boar riders, and smoke bomb.

When battle starts, don't do anything. Just add base archers until you have full 5. Store up lots of gold. Repair your base if needed.

When you have enough gold (in my case $2150 for max HP riders), pour out 5 riders and Vercing on 2x ATK, then protect them with your two spells as needed.

I repeated that 3 times and won easily.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Well if nozo_ito's strategy is probably better than mine, i find mine takes a loooooooooong time so use his strategy.

Goldenfate12
Goldenfate12
28 posts
Nomad

Me and my dad both tried it was like surviving long but never pushing to enemy base! But im going try the way your doing

jmanpwnage1
jmanpwnage1
12 posts
Nomad

i love siegius i beat all the levels in all the campaigns (yes i went to the other site for the boar campaign)

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Dude go play it hacked

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

gotta spam a lotta units i did boar riders, and arrow and smoke, use them when enemies are right near your base or when your about to kill their base

kareem044
kareem044
1 posts
Nomad

i tried your idea but it didnt work so i tryed it again with hacked mode and it worked

peii
peii
2 posts
Nomad

the way is to hurt cezar not his base

harshin416
harshin416
1 posts
Jester

nozo ito strategy is the best

poldoff
poldoff