ForumsPopular MediaIron Man Vs Thor

35 8895
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Well This is probably a tough one. But in my opinion Thor would win because of the fact he could short circuit Iron man quickly

• 35 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I wish I could go against the crowd and say Iron Man, but I can't... Thor would most defiantly win and Iron Man wouldn't have much of a chance.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Thor. He could just use his hammer to crush iron man.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Iron man is just a rich guy with technology. Thor is a god. So of course Thor.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Thor is way better. Iron Man is just like a techno-robot. =P

Also, what is with the OP?

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Never mind. It said the post was in 1969 by a user with no name, and it was a test or something. Site glitch. =P

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Thor would annihilate Iron Man. His strength and power is much greater than that of Iron Man's

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

Thor is a god, ironman is just Tony Stark in a robotic suit that enables him to actully use his built in &quotowers" Thor actually has powers.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
133 posts
Peasant

Iron man can fly like 500 mph and has laser cannons in his hands and rockets on his shoulders and super strength. Thor is a guy with a giant hammer

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Thor is a guy with a giant hammer

Um, you made a mistake.

Thor is a GOD with a giant hammer

But the fact he's the god of thunder is the only reason he wins. Without that he really is a guy with a hammer.
TheAtheist
TheAtheist
133 posts
Peasant

Electricity + Iron Man = Energy for Iron Man?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Iron Man could potentially win if he made a suit out of Adamantium (that indestructable metal that Doc Ock's extra arms and Wolverine's skeleton/claws are made of) because the Mjolnir can't break it. Stark would be rich enough to make one.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I would imagine that would be very difficult to make and very time consuming. If those two were to go to battle right now, Thor would win because he's a god. Nothing much to say besides that.

abcd1234nike
abcd1234nike
22 posts
Nomad

thor would destroy iron man. no questions asked. he is a god so he can do whatever he wants. hes got connections.

oorah7
oorah7
66 posts
Nomad

THOR not only because he is a god and his indestructable hammer he can also summon storms that can tear iron mans suit to shreds

zombieman1992
zombieman1992
3 posts
Nomad

thor is awesome and is a god but iron man has lazers

Showing 16-30 of 35