ForumsForum GamesOld Wild Texas

283 35589
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

It is 1862 and you have arrived in Dallas, Texas. You just couldnât stand New England and its big crowded cities and bitter cold winters. Sometimes you didnât even have enough money and food to keep going on. One day you decided to sell your store and move to the Old West to make something of yourself. You didnât know what; you just wanted to be something. When you finally got to Dallas it finally hit you! You said,â Forget being a store keeper, I want to fight!â Which means to you that you could be one of two things an Outlaw or a Sheriff, but first you would have to prove it to the people. Would you be the Sheriff protecting the citizens, cleaning the streets of evil, or would you be the Outlaw striking fear and hate into the people? It all begins here. All you brought with you is what you packed and that is $200.00 dollars, the clothes youâre wearing, and a Map of Texas.

The nickname is not mandatory.

Character Sheet

Name: First name ânicknameâ last name
Appearance: At least four things
Bio: 3-6 sentences I gave you some of it now just add on
Perk: You can make your own
Traits: One good and one bad*
-----------------------------
Gun:
Melee Weapon: None
Equipment: Map of Texas
Ammo: None
Squad(Sheriff only): None
Gang(Outlaw only): None
Food: None
Money: $200.00
Horse: None
Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Reputation is very simple; basically if you want to be a Sheriff you need your Rep to have a positive Rep. If you want to be an Outlaw you want your Rep to be negative. You can raise it or lower it by doing certain good/bad deeds. There is also going to be a neutral deed sometimes. The neutral deed gives you neither positive/negative Rep. You can change from being an Outlaw to a Sheriff or a Sheriff to an Outlaw at anytime by lowering/raising your Reputation.

* You will have to overcome your bad trait and then you can change it to a good trait.

Hope you like it. This is my first one.

• 283 Replies
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Name: Nick "Dead" Baker
Appearance: Muscular build, scars all over besides the face, tan, a good 6'3
Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Has the eyes of a hawk)
Traits: Will protect anyone in trouble, this is also his downside
Gun: .22 Target pistol
Ammo: 69 bullets
Food: 2 Biscuts and a Piece of Jerky
Money: $115
Hunger: 84%
Stamina: 72%

Campbell says," Fine I believe you, but what am I suppose to do about it? I mean I'm only a Banker."

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?

Don't worry I've got a plan thats crazy but just might work

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Stavi Gerini
Appearance: Handlebar Stache, Top Hat, Slicked back hair, Brown Eyes
Bio: I was born on a farm and was the smallest of 8 boys. I learned how to fend for myself. One day I decided I had more potential than being the smallest of several boys so I left my house with a change of clothes, $3 and my fathers pistol. I became a trick shot for a carnival but eventually got involved with gangs and never look back.
Perk: Quick Draw: I can shoot and draw a pistol faster
Traits: Fast, Not a good shot with rifles
Gun: None

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Name: John "Fast Hand" Smith
Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Perk: Quick Reflexes
Traits: Presuasive, Impatient
Squad (Sheriff only): None
Gang (Outlaw only): None
Food: Six pieces of Jerky, Three pieces of Chicken, Two bottles of Milk, Three satchels of Water
Money: $140.50
Hunger: 86%
Stamina: 80%

I answer "Maybe I could. So... where and when are these bandits usually found? Since I have no plans for the rest of the day, I might as well pay them a visit.".

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Bio: I was born on a farm and was the smallest of 8 boys. I learned how to fend for myself. One day I decided I had more potential than being the smallest of several boys so I left my house with a change of clothes, $3 and my fathers pistol. I became a trick shot for a carnival but eventually got involved with gangs and never looked back.
You arrived in Dallas,Texas as so as you got off the train you saw a welcome sign saying,"Welcome to Dallas,Texas the friendliest place around!" population 100. When you look down at the small town you recognized a some of the buildings: A Bar,Genral Store, An Inn, and a Sheriff Office. When you start to walk foward you see a man. He says to you," Welcome, to Dallas, Texas"

Here is your first chance to gain some Rep; you could be a friendly person and say,"Hello" or you can tell him something mean and heartless. It's up to you.
--------------------------------------------------

Campbell says," Anything to get this sheriff out of his office. I'm just tired of him."
-----------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Food: Six pieces of Jerky, Three pieces of Chicken, Two bottles of Milk, Three satchels of Water

The man says," I don't know exaclty where they are attacking, but I do know if you just follow the road to the East you should be able to find thier camp. That's all I know. Thanks for doing this for me. If you kill them you will get 50% off every purchase here."

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

I say "You've got yourself a deal. Bye." and leave the shop, headed to where he told me to find their camp.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: I was born on a farm and was the smallest of 8 boys. I learned how to fend for myself. One day I decided I had more potential than being the smallest of several boys so I left my house with a change of clothes, $3 and my fathers pistol. I became a trick shot for a carnival but eventually got involved with gangs and never looked back.

To whom would I say hello to?

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Okay just stay at the bank tomorrow like any other day but when the sheriff shows up I'll jump him

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Hunger: 83%
Stamina: 77%

You go to the campsite and see four men there pilvaging the broken-down carriage. What do you do?
------------------------------------------------------------

Do you say,"Hello" to the guy who said hello to you or do you tell him to get out of your sight?
Hunger: 79%
Stamina: 65%

Campbell says,"Are you sure that it's just the sheriff robbing the bank? I thought he would have more people, like if he was in a gang and are you sure he's attacking in the day?"

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Hunger: 83%
Stamina: 77%

I check to see whether they're currently armed, if I can, from my position, or get closer so that I can, before taking another action. If they're not all armed, I try to sneak up behind one of them, while pointing the gun at him, and shouting "Freeze!". Once I have their attention, I tell them "Make a move and he dies!", unless any of them tries to shoot me immediately, in which case I shoot him (due to my quick reflexes). If they're all armed, I wait around for the moment that they're most vulnerable before striking.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Hunger: 79%
Stamina: 65%

If it's a gang that he'll bring, then you don't worry, you just have to find a way to get to cover when the bullets start flying. I'm gonna get some rest but I'll show up two hours before the bank opens just leave some keys somewhere near the back entrance

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Health: 96%
Hunger: 80%
Stamina: 74%

You study them carfuly, and see that only one of them has a gun and it is a pistol. The other two have melee weapons. One has an axe and the other has what appears to be a pickaxe. You sneak up behind them by using the rocks nearby as cover. When you finally get up to the guy with the axe. You quickly go up behind him and use him as a body-shield. Then you tell the others to "Freeze and drop your weapons!" The guy with the pickaxe does, but the the guy with the pistol quickly shots and hits you in the shoulder. You are still standing, but the axe man is about to attack you!
Hunger: 76%
Stamina: 62%

Campbell says," Ok, I just have one thing. Just because I'm a banker doesn't mean I can't fire a gun. If you want to survive in this town you must learn how to use one, so I might be able to give you some support with my rifle. I'll see you then, and thankyou."

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

"Okay see ya then" I try to find a place to stay and rest for a couple of hours then head over to the bank

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

You look around the small town for a place to stay. You see what appears to be a small inn called the "Dusty Trail Inn". You walk inside and see two ladies and one man in a group talking to eachother. You also see a man behind a counter. You say to yourself,"He is probably the manager." What do you do?

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

You look around the small town for a place to stay. You see what appears to be a small inn called the "Dusty Trail Inn". You walk inside and see two ladies and one man in a group talking to eachother. You also see a man behind a counter. You say to yourself,"He is probably the manager." What do you do?

Ask him "You got a place for me to stay?"

Showing 76-90 of 283