ForumsForum GamesOld Wild Texas

283 35564
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

It is 1862 and you have arrived in Dallas, Texas. You just couldnât stand New England and its big crowded cities and bitter cold winters. Sometimes you didnât even have enough money and food to keep going on. One day you decided to sell your store and move to the Old West to make something of yourself. You didnât know what; you just wanted to be something. When you finally got to Dallas it finally hit you! You said,â Forget being a store keeper, I want to fight!â Which means to you that you could be one of two things an Outlaw or a Sheriff, but first you would have to prove it to the people. Would you be the Sheriff protecting the citizens, cleaning the streets of evil, or would you be the Outlaw striking fear and hate into the people? It all begins here. All you brought with you is what you packed and that is $200.00 dollars, the clothes youâre wearing, and a Map of Texas.

The nickname is not mandatory.

Character Sheet

Name: First name ânicknameâ last name
Appearance: At least four things
Bio: 3-6 sentences I gave you some of it now just add on
Perk: You can make your own
Traits: One good and one bad*
-----------------------------
Gun:
Melee Weapon: None
Equipment: Map of Texas
Ammo: None
Squad(Sheriff only): None
Gang(Outlaw only): None
Food: None
Money: $200.00
Horse: None
Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Reputation is very simple; basically if you want to be a Sheriff you need your Rep to have a positive Rep. If you want to be an Outlaw you want your Rep to be negative. You can raise it or lower it by doing certain good/bad deeds. There is also going to be a neutral deed sometimes. The neutral deed gives you neither positive/negative Rep. You can change from being an Outlaw to a Sheriff or a Sheriff to an Outlaw at anytime by lowering/raising your Reputation.

* You will have to overcome your bad trait and then you can change it to a good trait.

Hope you like it. This is my first one.

• 283 Replies
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Name: Nick "Dead" Baker
Appearance: Muscular build, scars all over besides the face, tan, a good 6'3
Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Has the eyes of a hawk)
Traits: Will protect anyone in trouble, this is also his downside
Gun:

You go into town to the Gun Shop; when you get there you see a Wanted Poster saying:
WANTED:
Barton "Shank" Williams
It says he is wanted for tweleve cases of murder, seven bank robbers, and four armed assaults. It also says he is wanted dead or alive. The person who finds/kills Barton will recieve $2,000 dollars. If you have any information please contact Sheriff Patrick Winsley.

You arrive in Bulls-eye Gun Shop the Shopkeeper says,"Hello."

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Name: John "Fast Hand" Smith
Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Perk: Quick Reflexes
Traits: Presuasive, Impatient
Gun: None
Squad (Sheriff only): None
Gang (Outlaw only): None

Sorry about that.

The man says," Just head straight into town and it's right next to the Inn, you can't miss it. Good luck out there."

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.

I say "Thank you. Farewell." and go where he told me to.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

You arrive in the Gun Shop and you see a Wanted Poster saying:

WANTED:
Barton "Shank" Williams
It says he is wanted for tweleve cases of murder, seven bank robbers, and four armed assaults. It also says he is wanted dead or alive. The person who finds/kills Barton will recieve $2,000 dollars. If you have any information please contact Sheriff Patrick Winsley.

You walk inside and see a man and a shopkeeper. The Shopkeeper says,"Hello."

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

I answer "Hello there. Could I please browse your wares?".

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?
Gun:

You go into town to the Gun Shop; when you get there you see a Wanted Poster saying:
WANTED:
Barton "Shank" Williams

You arrive in Bulls-eye Gun Shop the Shopkeeper says,"Hello."

I ask "What guns you got for me today?"

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

The shopkeeper laughs and says,"Borrow? hahaha! That's a good one. You need money to "borrow" something from here!"
----------------------------------------------------------

Gun:

The shopkeeper says,"Depends on what you want. First tell me what kind you want and I'll check the back. You have money right?"

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Gun:

The shopkeeper says,"Depends on what you want. First tell me what kind you want and I'll check the back. You have money right?"

"Ya i got some, how about a winchester and a colt"

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Gun:

The Shopkeeper says,"Let me check the back." The Shopkeeper comes back and says,"I got a .22 Target, how's that?"

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Gun:

The Shopkeeper says,"Let me check the back." The Shopkeeper comes back and says,"I got a .22 Target, how's that?"

If thats all you got I'll take it

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Gun:

The Shopkeeper says," Well that's not all I got, but I can tell from the way you look; you want the best and the best only. If you would like it that would be $65 dollars. I'll give 36 bullets if you pay $5 dollars. You can't have a gun without ammo, right?"

After you buy the Gun put it in your Gun slot the name of the Gun is the .22 Target.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Gun:

The Shopkeeper says," Well that's not all I got, but I can tell from the way you look; you want the best and the best only. If you would like it that would be $65 dollars. I'll give 36 bullets if you pay $5 dollars. You can't have a gun without ammo, right?"

After you buy the Gun put it in your Gun slot the name of the Gun is the .22 Target.

I guess your right, why not give me 72 bullets for 10$

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Gun: .22 Target pistol
Ammo: 72 bullets

The Shopkeeper says,"It's a deal." He gives you the bullets and you pay him $75 dollars. The Shopkeeper says," Good luck out there and don't get killed."

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

The Shopkeeper says,"It's a deal." He gives you the bullets and you pay him $75 dollars. The Shopkeeper says," Good luck out there and don't get killed."

I nod in thx and go check out that Wanted Poster

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

You go back to the Wanted Poster at the side of the shop. You read it again and nothing has changed. While you are reading it you hear a young lady screaming and asking for someone to help here. You turn around to see what is happening and there is a man standing infront of her with a gun screaming,"Give me the bag!" Everyone is watching and people are wondering were their Sheriff is? What do you do?

Showing 16-30 of 283