Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Why do you think roblox is bad?

Posted May 28, '11 at 11:54am

Badboy520

Badboy520

20 posts

Well, in my opining. I say that guests go in the game and be stupid. Also, noobs are in that game. SOOOO MUCH! Also, in the roblox laundromat, idoits do this stuff:
- steal your clothes
- collect others clothes and hides them
- press buttons on the washing machine when that's not the button you want
- Lock themselves in the washing machine (what the heck)
- Put their clothes in a washing machine that's running and your clothes are in (you cant find your clothes, they look soooo alike)
- Put thier hats in the washing machine when it can only wash clothes

Stuff 1 single stupid people do:

- (Comments) A guy posted that lightning comes out of washing machines a dies, when they just reset.

- a guy with dog in his name went really stuipid! He went to a active washing machine and held the handle so you couldnt get your clothes! Also, he kept pressing buttons and srunk our clothes! What a stupid idoit!

Also, you CAN kill in the game. So dont argue over that.

Posted May 29, '11 at 9:02pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

lolwut??

-Chillz

Posted May 29, '11 at 9:06pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

The community... It's just a complete failure. There's always just a bunch of kids always starting an argument with me, and when they lose, which is almost always, they rage and resort to profanity and "noob" calling. Which I believe is prohibited in Roblox.

Posted May 29, '11 at 9:16pm

HOCKEYBOY10

HOCKEYBOY10

160 posts

I don't know wat that is but it sounds like a pointless game

Posted May 30, '11 at 1:42am

Rifle1

Rifle1

120 posts

Lag
Noobs
Jack-@$$es
Glitches
Tycoons
In-game music

Posted May 30, '11 at 7:03am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

If it's that game where your shoulders are 3x as long as your body, and you slide along and have a gun that fires backwards...then i've seen my brother playing it, and it looks like one of the worst games in the world. He just went around shooting zombies while running forward and the area was so bad you couldn't tell what was what, the walls were random colors along with the floors, zombies walked through walls...it was really, really, really, dumb.

Posted May 30, '11 at 7:44am

denmark246

denmark246

12 posts

I [b]am a noob and that is only because I got infected. No no zombies, my computer crashed.

Posted May 31, '11 at 10:45am

Badboy520

Badboy520

20 posts

Hmmmm... Great going guys! Mabye roblox will fix the stuff and ban the noobs. Keep posting! Thanks!

Posted May 31, '11 at 6:53pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I'm curious, is this game free? if it is, then it is most likely going to suck. compare free online games to games that you have to pay for. the best know example right now is runescape (back in it's prime) and world of warcraft (when people just started playing it). no matter what, WoW always trumped runescape, even when you were a member. this is because free game creators don't put as much effort, or care for that matter, into the game they make. while people who make games you have to pay for put their heart and soul into it in order to make sure people pay for it.

so if it's free, then you should just quit complaining. that's what you get when you sign up for a free game.

Posted May 31, '11 at 8:42pm

deadhead50

deadhead50

346 posts

yea roblox is bad, very bad, words cant describe my hate for this game.... -_-

Reply to Why do you think roblox is bad?

You must be logged in to post a reply!