ForumsGamesWhy do you think roblox is bad?

31 9202
Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

Well, in my opining. I say that guests go in the game and be stupid. Also, noobs are in that game. SOOOO MUCH! Also, in the roblox laundromat, idoits do this stuff:
- steal your clothes
- collect others clothes and hides them
- press buttons on the washing machine when that's not the button you want
- Lock themselves in the washing machine (what the heck)
- Put their clothes in a washing machine that's running and your clothes are in (you cant find your clothes, they look soooo alike)
- Put thier hats in the washing machine when it can only wash clothes

Stuff 1 single stupid people do:

- (Comments) A guy posted that lightning comes out of washing machines a dies, when they just reset.

- a guy with dog in his name went really stuipid! He went to a active washing machine and held the handle so you couldnt get your clothes! Also, he kept pressing buttons and srunk our clothes! What a stupid idoit!

Also, you CAN kill in the game. So dont argue over that.

• 31 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

since it is free, quit complaining. if you want a better game, go on to some of the free AG games, or play one that charges you like WoW.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

mine craft is better but bladerunner makes a point though.....

Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

I just remembered that my Roblox account was banned several weeks ago because I was asking what someone's real life name was. Nice try Roblox... Think I'm trying to stalk people?

Dude... That's a good reason because they think your older and trying to rob kids. Also, only respond if you acully played roblox. If you hadnet, dont comment.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Dude... That's a good reason because they think your older and trying to rob kids. Also, only respond if you acully played roblox. If you hadnet, dont comment.

Think I'm trying to rob kids...? That's ridiculous. How am I able to try and track down a kid by just knowing their name?
Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

Think I'm trying to rob kids...? That's ridiculous. How am I able to try and track down a kid by just knowing their name?

I dont know, anyway. That's against the internet law. Mabye you should stop being kind of stupid.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I dont know, anyway. That's against the internet law. Mabye you should stop being kind of stupid.

"The internet law" It's against THE LAW. By the way, I wasn't asking you a question. I am not "being kind of stupid", what phrases have I said so that you can call me that?
Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

I play ROBLOX, I've played it for a while.
-Full of idiotic brats.
-Horrible community.
-Mean users.

There's so many more reasons.

Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

"The internet law" It's against THE LAW. By the way, I wasn't asking you a question. I am not "being kind of stupid", what phrases have I said so that you can call me that?

Acully, that's why Roblox acully is stupid. Anyway, roblox has been past the line! It needs to go!
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

compare free online games to games that you have to pay for.

What, you mean League of Legends and Call of Duty?

while people who make games you have to pay for put their heart and soul into it in order to make sure people pay for it.

Call of Duty doesn't do that - not by a long shot. I figured Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts more effort in, otherwise how would it be such a great game? It's only £13 on Steam, and I got it for £6.50 on 50% off sale! Also, you may find that not all of these are safe for work, and also that these bare different viewpoints of the game, they're all really unique.

Which reminds me - the second link (they're all from YouTube btw), if you think that guy is pathetic then you should try the game in the night, by yourself, with a headset, in the darkness, go on, I dare ya.

I actually did think he was pathetic but now... he's a boss for not Alt-F4ing straight away (or just quitting the game).

- H
sonic6676
sonic6676
2 posts
Peasant

I'll admit, the community is ridiculously bad. There's like a tiny island for all the players that actually aren't people who resort to profanity every time something bad happens to them in a game.
Roblox gives off bad impressions, but if you play for a while and know where to go around, then usually it's pretty decent depending on where you go. Most of the time the players that get bad impressions and post on forums are players who end up in any of the front page games of "DESTROY THE EIFFEL TOWER" or "THE MAD MURDERER"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I played Roblox before and I can tell you, the people there are worst. It's rare to find a player that's not a whinny little kid raging every time you kill him.

That's mostly why I left, I could not handle the stupidity of just about every single user.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

it was fun at one time but then they textured the block enviroments and glitches and lag came more prevalent from it. then gear and guest are annoying. Tycoons are grind fest now instead of actual games. obby courses are all the same, LONGEST 1 EVER!!!!111 being a frequent name. i know im complaining about a free game, but i used to play roblox for 4 to 6 hours a day until they broke it. it was highly addictive and then it became the worst bane of my existence. Thats why players hate it. The groups on there are wannabe clans and are usually stuck up idiots, but ive ranted long enough. o and i agree with what R2D21999 said

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Meh, I used to love roblox, but I agree with most of you, 99% of the forumers are trolls, 80% of the games are mindless, and about 15% of the players are actually intelligent. And im using % way too much.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've never played Roblox but I hate it simply due to the fact that their stupid ads are EVERYWHERE.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

i dont blame yu for there bad greedy ads lol. i remember when they had bans against outside ads, then they turned hypocrite

Showing 16-30 of 31