ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Do When A Stranger Knocks On Your Door?

108 19995
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

So say your home alone and this random stranger knocks on your door. What do you do?

Do you answer it like a fool? Do you knock back? Or what?

(List Things You Do)

• 108 Replies
gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

nothing i'm too lazy to get up cuz its usually nothing important

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Unlike most crazy paranoid people in this thread, I would actually answer the door.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't answer then if they broke into my house I'd go to my dads shotgun and hut the guy down

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I would open the door as say: "Hi"

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

Well i open the door and envite them in, after some small talk bout what there at my door for, when there inside i knock them unconscious usally with a blow to the back of the head. Then i bound there feet and hands. Then i take em down into the ole sellar an chop off all of there phalanges, of course i bandage up there wounds so they dont bleed out or get an infection. Then i grind down there phalanges into a sauce like consistency and give it to them as there only food source. I do let them wash it down with some good ole Cherry Dr.Pepper( My fav).

killer1205
killer1205
40 posts
Nomad

name says it all people

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

I don't usually get people at the door. Most of the time, it's the neighbor asking us to get his mail while he goes camping.

But...

Those Christian missionaries come every spring asking us to convert and join their church. Haha, a couple years ago, one of my family members (I can't remember which one right now) opened the door, and then slammed it shut in their faces! I ROTFL'ed so hard I almost died.

As for what I would do, I'd probably just ignore them.

WristSlasher
WristSlasher
14 posts
Nomad

Eh, if I'm at home by myself, I just look out the window and if the person isn't wielding a weapon.. () I answer it, if there's other people in the house, I just let them get it.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

I'd be normal and answer the door, home alone or not, 'cos I'm normal.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

If I'm home alone I answer the door and block the entrance from them cuz I'm big. And if they have weapons I'm screwed. But if im not home alone someone else gets it.

soniclover22
soniclover22
50 posts
Nomad

I would take a pickaxe and run at them screaming "GET OFF MY D**M LAWN!!"

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I look at the window and then just wait for him/her to leave

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I would uh say No One is home?

Antich
Antich
100 posts
Blacksmith

For the first I see, who is near door with a little window in door. If it stranger I taking my knife and open the door and asking a stranger. If it a real good man like postman I throwing knife out and start speaking with him. If a &quotostman" haven't a documents I cutting his hands and closing door.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I would uh say No One is home?

Of course. That does always work. Then they'll leave because they can sell anything to no one.
Showing 76-90 of 108