ForumsSupport ForumCorporation inc. bugs

8 8019
greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

sometimes this game does not save even though it says it does. I had to start over twice. and sometimes the elevators dont move and the employees are stuck.

If this is just me or does it happen to a lot of people. If it has and you have fixed it,please leave me some tips.

Thanks everyone!

• 8 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

This happened to me. Before I had an AG account, I finished the game. But now that I have one, I had to start over. This is probably because Corporation Inc saves on the account, not exactly the computer.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

oh thx

mrkamikaze7
mrkamikaze7
1 posts
Nomad

For me, goal 21 doesn't work, even though I have put in all of the necessary things.

wlayton27
wlayton27
25 posts
Nomad

I've encountered several bugs in the game over the last week of playing.

I've noticed that it saves one game per account, but it also saves one game per computer (if you play while logged out, it will still save your game under a generic IP address).

The standard elevator is the only reliable one. I would love to upgrade my elevators to deluxe and turbo, but I've noticed that those upgraded elevators always seem to break when the building is over 3 stories tall. Must be something to do with their inertia (that bobbing motion when they stop) versus the excessive speed gained over traveling multiple stories at a time.

If you go crazy hiring people, the toolbar might stop responding after some time. I haven't had a problem with this since I started creating less offices at a time rather than building dozens of offices and putting 50+ new employees in the building in one go. I think this bug may have something to do with the cats interrupting the worker selection.

In the same vane, massive changes to the building (while paused) can also rarely cause the game to break when it is unpaused. This means that parts of the building start to disappear when the view screen is scrolled and the employees are trapped in their offices. It also looks like the screen is allowed to scroll half-way off of the building site showing a grey empty world outside.

Sometimes the sounds of the game (especially supervisors "motivating" workers) continue to loop when I exit to the main menu. I have to refresh the browser to correct it.

I recommend for optimal performance: try navigating to
[url]http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/corporation-inc-7348.swf[/url]
rather than playing the game in the smaller flash box. This seems to speed things up a bit as the ads aren't eating up the bandwidth as much. Don't forget that if you go through that link, you should also log in at the main menu because you won't be logged on automatically.

It also helps quite a bit to disable cash flyups and worker emotion boxes while setting the game to low quality resolution.

jajarrrr
jajarrrr
1 posts
Nomad

Also, objective 31 does not work if you completed the research already

TenzorOG
TenzorOG
2 posts
Nomad

I playing 1.08 version. Deluxe offices and Advanced offices actually have not &quoterk" +1$/+2$ button pushing.

TenzorOG
TenzorOG
2 posts
Nomad

It seems there was a site problem: at Armor Games site this perks are working...

shentino
shentino
6 posts
Nomad

Sometimes people get stuck working from the day shift and never go home.

Showing 1-8 of 8