Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 2:37pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,744 posts

Well I unlocked the fire select attachment for the SWAT, gunna see what it's like tomorrow. I think that it'll be pretty awesome and worth the pain and suffering it's caused me.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 5:42pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I feel like the AN-94 is the only assault rifle worth using. I played with it for a good half hour last night before prestiging and it drops people quickly, it also has very little recoil. Way less than the others.

But if you want some cheesy setups then use the two semi-auto assault rifles with the select fire attachment. They do so much damage per shot.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 12:41am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,895 posts

@GoM
The AN and the M8 are the only decent ones for me. The rest suck. I haven't really tried them all yet simply because there is no need. I use the pdw in most of my classes and I dominate.
And I got an AGR today. I discovered that it can't climb stairs. What the actual f***.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 12:44am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,895 posts

@ earlier GoM post that I just saw.
Yeah, Merc Mosh is great. I have been playing pretty much only that since I don't play in parties much. I really don't have a group either. Most people have a bunch of guys. I play with one or two at a time for the most part. It has a lot to do with a lot of my friends don't have the game yet, which is unacceptable.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 9:50am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,744 posts

Well at least for Xbox there's a loophole for the Mer Mosh, you can invite someone to game and get them on private chat so they can work together while not being asked to change anything.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 10:45am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,895 posts

Well at least for Xbox there's a loophole for the Mer Mosh, you can invite someone to game and get them on private chat so they can work together while not being asked to change anything.

True, but there is no guaranty that you will be on the same team. Its random teams every time.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:03pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,744 posts

Well I finally tried the SWAT with the select fire and as I thought it's pretty awesome. If you don't believe me then go to league play and test it for yourself.

P.S. I used the target finder as my sight.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:01pm

Shrestha2127

Shrestha2127

2 posts

I enjoyed the storyline came with surprises better then MW storyline to me, zombies were alright didint play that much, but hory shiet multiplayer! I rage so hard when it seems I get 5+ hit markers and the enemy ends up killing me freakin BS Multiplayer meh

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:34pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,744 posts

multiplayer! I rage so hard when it seems I get 5+ hit markers and the enemy ends up killing me freakin BS Multiplayer meh

I think I have the solution to that, I have 4 possibilities
1: when you're about to find a lobby after you press public match, press X (or square I think if you'er on PS3, but if you're on PC then skip to 3) and change it to best
2: get better internet
3: stop trying to snipe with SMGs
4: accept the fact that you suck and get better

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 9:01pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

I completely agree with ManlyMan can't stand it when people complain about the game when its not a problem with the game but with them.

I got BO2 ordered yesterday can't wait to hop on to multiplayer been ages since I have played a cod game going to take a few games to get used to it especially since changing to pc.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!