Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:57pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

So I had one of the most epic moments you can in BO2. I was playing team deathmatch in the rubbly one and I used the hacker to hack a grenade and kill someone, it was so epic. It was my first round using the hacker and I heard the sound of a grenade so naturally I pulled out my hacker and about a second later I got a kill. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the awesomeness but it was so priceless and amazing.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 8:23pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I think it's getting harder to level up. I'm second prestige rank 21 and it took four-five matches to get passed 20.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:34pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I think it's getting harder to level up. I'm second prestige rank 21 and it took four-five matches to get passed 20.

It's obviously not that hard because you already second prestige rank 21 and the game has only been out for a week and a bit.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:48pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

It's obviously not that hard because you already second prestige rank 21 and the game has only been out for a week and a bit.

Im first prestige level 43. The highest one I have see (not including youtube videos) is a 5th prestige. At least I think it was a 5th prestige, I dont really remember. It was the one with the trident and squid.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 5:47pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

My game sessions on multiplayer only last around an hour or less. At most during the first week I played for three hours a day, but now when I play for an hour I only get up by 5 or so levels, so it must be getting harder. When I prestiged it only took one match to get up to level 5, but after that it took several just to get to 10. I'm usually at the top or second in score on my team also.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 2:54pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Won't be playing multiplayer much for about a week. My tv's width messed up and I don't have the remote to fix it, gonna buy it sometime next week. It cuts off half of the minimap and some other key things.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 7:26pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Is it me or 75% of people just spray and pray with smgs? It's irritating the crap out of me at the moment.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 8:08pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Is it me or 75% of people just spray and pray with smgs? It's irritating the crap out of me at the moment.

Irritating because it's effective or because it's too easy to kill people who do it?

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 10:44pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Irritating because it's effective or because it's too easy to kill people who do it?

Irritating because it shouldn't be the most effective way to kill someone because it doesn't take much skill players should be rewarded for good accuracy not spraying and praying.

I think the maps should be more open because most maps I've played so far have been dominated by SMGs

Anyway whats everyone's favourite gun at the moment?

Mines probably a mix between the MSMC and the DSR 50 I like to run them both with overkill so I can pick a few people off and then rush in to try and take the objective.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 8:55am

scavanger54

scavanger54

10 posts

Best gun in black ops 2?Sniper, shotgun, smg, lmg?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!