Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 7:19pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Hijacked is apparently the fan favorite. It is my favorite too.

My favourite is Raid by far I always seem to do really well and pull off high scores.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 7:31pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

Now that you mention it, Raid is a nice map too. I usually flank to get my kills since I don't see anybody who goes through the side/back areas.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 8:05pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Hijacked is apparently the fan favorite

I hate this map. It's too much of a cluster**** (not the good kind either, I prefer Nuketown for a small map) and people head glitch on top of the balconies. It's nearly impossible to kill them because it shows so little of their head.

Also, TDM is useless. Kill confirmed is the way to go, on TDM it takes way too long to level up and get scorestreaks, but on kill confirmed you pick up tags that give you extra points.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 11:31pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,458 posts

I hate this map. It's too much of a cluster**** (not the good kind either, I prefer Nuketown for a small map) and people head glitch on top of the balconies. It's nearly impossible to kill them because it shows so little of their head.

Ditto. I hate that map with a passion.

My favourite is Raid by far I always seem to do really well and pull off high scores.

ditto again :)

Also, TDM is useless. Kill confirmed is the way to go, on TDM it takes way too long to level up and get scorestreaks, but on kill confirmed you pick up tags that give you extra points.

But tdm players suck.
Also, dont you guys think that denying a kill should be worth more points than it is. I mean, its barley an assist.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 12:24am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,454 posts

Denying should give you more. I also like the awesome job that they did rewarding objective on HQ, the way that you get fifty whole points for disarming it!

Imma prolly go back to blops 1 pretty soon. I like those maps way better, I like the new maps, but they're not as open as they were in the first blops.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 3:20pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Confirming and denying should both be at 75, while kills remain at 50. There's almost no reason to deny tags in KC right now. It gives you a little amount of points for a big risk.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 6:35pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

292 posts

I got my first Bloodthirsty with the knife!
I only need to  get Ronin and skulls now to get it gold.
My fav maps are hijacked, raid, and aftermath.
Also, does anyone else use the MP7?

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 8:08pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Domination is my favourite gametype atm I like to have fairly fixed spawn points so I know roughly where to expect to confront enemies also capping the b flag gives you 200 to help kick off your killstreak.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 11:41pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

Also, does anyone else use the MP7?

Yeah I use it since I don't have many weapons to chose from. It's my best weapon right now. For some reason, I'm struggling to get kills with the PDW but I can with the Vector.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 11:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I use all the SMG's, it's decent. Has a large mag and fast fire rate.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!