Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:01am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Make a CoD all by themselves after they did sub a wonderful job on MW3 *rolls eyes*

The good news is that now treyarch and IW have an extra year to make a game, but of course there's always some sort of catch. The next gen of Xbox will be out after this next game so and since they make it for Xbox and port it over then they'll be spending more time on graphics. So yeah an extra year but some of that extra will be dedicated to (needlesly) improve the graphics.

Sorry about he DP, I accidentally pressed sumit on me IPod.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:05am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

^auto correct sucks doesnt it.
So, what youre telling me is that Sledge is making there own game this year? Im not even sure if I would get that... And that coming from me....

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:44am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

I know how you feel, and no they are making next years' game, the 2013 CoD is coming from IW. I don't trust that company in thee wet bit, MW2 was truly amazing and so was the first, both made by IW alone. Then came sledgehammer to help them and they ended up making the worst CoD to date. Yes, IW is partly responsible for letting them be so stupid but after their other great games it could only be sledgehammer that ruined it. To further my distrust of them, before MW3 (I think) they were making a CoD third person, fortunately activist on had enough sense to put an end to that project, but just imagine how awful that would be. My brother (insane it seems) still is going to preorder all of the next CoDs, I have enough sense to not pay a cent for it until I know it will be fun, I'm not going to get ripped off by them again!

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:31pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

It's almost sad how many people either cloned or hacked to get the master prestige and diamond camos. Saying that, I might do it just for the hell of it. I only use BO2 to play with friends and rarely go on MP alone anymore. Has anyone seen the prestige 12 emblem? It looks pretty cool.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 9:57pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

@something about MW4: I don't think hat there will be. They certainly can't do it because of anything involving delta force, they got sued (not sure of the outcome) by Novalogic because:
A: Novalogic created the delta force games (great classic, very underrated)
B: They stole Novalogic's delta force symbol
C: The army officially denies the existence of it so even if it is real it's supposed to be a secret so Novalogic retains the rights to it

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:46pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

I know what the storyline will be if they make one. It would be a mw2 prequel for the pic "operation kingfish". So, like MW1.5. It would have Ghost, Sandman, Soap, Price, and maybe (hopefully) Roach and Frost. Not to mention all the other guys in there, like Grinch, Truck, Scarecrow, ex.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:56pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Lol, grinch and scarecrow!

Although now that you mention it, they could actually make sense of what happened before MW and one for between MW and MW2.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 11:07pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

And ozone ^.^
It would be interesting to play through as young price but I doubt they would do that. They made too big of a tease for the other one in this game and they did a little prequeling in the first one. What would be really REALLY cool would be if we got to play as yuri fight along side makarov. That would be incredible and create a great story. Maybe they could make it open like BO2, and your choices on one side affect the other. You can't tell me that would be cool.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:42am

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

i like the cod series but it is not good anymore just my opinion

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 10:29am

bigmac258

bigmac258

99 posts

Just a quick question, should i buy the blackops 2 season's pass?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!