Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 5:04pm

CorporalNob

CorporalNob

64 posts

I hate Call of Duty. No matter how hard I try, no matter how good my teammates are, I freaking suck at this game. In fact, I have been playing this game for YEARS, and I am still absolutely terrible. My KD is not a true representation of my skill. I probably would have stayed at a .8 or .9 if I didn't play with parties. I hate this "skilled based matchmaking." I get put into lobbies where people have higher SPM, 1.5+ KDs, and are in full parties. What is that? I am nowhere near that range. I have a 1.05 KD, a terrible Win/Loss ratio, and a SPM just around 230. Yeah, there are people worse than me at this game, but it absolutely angers me that I have not progressed very much over the years I have been playing. I have broken 3 controllers as a result of my frustration, and I absolutely promise I will not break anymore because I freaking quit.

/endrant

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 6:28pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

If parties are your problem, play mercenary mosh pit. No parties are allowed and the teams are randomized each round.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 6:50pm

CorporalNob

CorporalNob

64 posts

Around 500-1000 people play Mercenary Moshpit on the PS3, so I am more than likely to enter the same lobbies over and over.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 6:52pm

CorporalNob

CorporalNob

64 posts

Okay, well time to stop complaining. I guess I will try out Merc Moshpit...

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 6:55pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

Hey, if you're on ps3 I'll play with you. I usually play with a good party. You can try and add me if you want. snowman921 is my gt.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 8:37pm

CorporalNob

CorporalNob

64 posts

Alright, maybe. I may take a few days break so I lay off the rage. I should probably play more music while I play, that might help.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 8:56pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

@ CorporalNob: that helps me

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 5:56am

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Seems like they made nuketown zombies so that the box would spawn a lmg every other time. It seems extremely likely to get one in nuketown...also, has anyone noticed how much more recoil they gave the mtar in nuketown?

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 4:11pm

peaceypeacey

peaceypeacey

39 posts

@CorporalNob: my Psn is peaceypeacey if you need help with your gameplay. I'll help you with your classes and other things. So if you want, you can add me.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 1:32pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

Seems like they made nuketown zombies so that the box would spawn a lmg every other time. It seems extremely likely to get one in nuketown...also, has anyone noticed how much more recoil they gave the mtar in nuketown?

No, see I didnt buy it because I heard it sucked. I dont need another crappy BO2 zombies map.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!