Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted May 26, '13 at 9:26pm

redsk8tr68

redsk8tr68

5 posts

COD honestly isn't that great of a game. Yet I play it; and play it competitively in tournaments, it is just big because it brought FPS gaming to a new height. I would rather go to Battlefield for a more realistic game which includes bullet drop and realistic bullet penetration ability through human armor/skin. CoD in my mind has gotten weaker as a MP series as you can see Halo or Battlefield still achieving great things. Even Bungie has created a new game that people are talking about more than CoD: Ghosts. Hopefully Ghosts will step it up. We will have to see.

We are all we've got.
-Ghost Squad

Posted May 26, '13 at 10:10pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Now killersup, just because I whooped your sorry butt doesnt mean you can go all emo on us.

God ****ed B23R's...On further news. Had snipers all almost golden. Untill the whole balista's ten blood thirtsies...

Posted May 27, '13 at 12:03am

jerrymak1

jerrymak1

39 posts

Wait...Why Does It Seem Like Im The Only One Hype About Call Of Duty Ghost? Did Anyone Watch The Xbox One Gameplay?

Posted May 27, '13 at 9:25am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Jerry, go home!
I watched it and it was bleh. They did no video game stuff, and more entertainment. And the new kinnect is creepy

Posted May 27, '13 at 12:59pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,422 posts

Console players get the lean motion.

The thing is with lean is it's not worth hitting the key to do it while trying to aim and move and it doesn't really help so it just seems useless.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 4:01am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I might preorder Ghosts but I don't know because you never get anything good for preordering these days

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 11:01am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

I might preorder Ghosts but I don't know because you never get anything good for preordering these days

You get the ghost camo on black ops 2. I dont think im pre-ordering, not yet. I want it for the next console, and you cannot pre-order for ps4 yet since it isnt out. At least, I think thats how it works.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 7:40pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

You get the ghost camo on black ops 2. I dont think im pre-ordering, not yet. I want it for the next console, and you cannot pre-order for ps4 yet since it isnt out. At least, I think thats how it works

Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway. The preorder bonus is crap. At least for games like PayDay 2 and Borderlands 2 you get something for the game that makes it better or enhances it.
And I play the PC FYI so I don't need to wait for the PS4 anyway

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 11:21pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway. The preorder bonus is crap. At least for games like PayDay 2 and Borderlands 2 you get something for the game that makes it better or enhances it.

I assume there will be more eventually. It is just the camo for now, since the game isnt out yet.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 2:44pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

And I play the PC FYI so I don't need to wait for the PS4 anyway

This is a forum to talk about CoD, not talk about things better than it.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!