Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 5:06pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Can anyone explain how this skill based match-making works? Killersup was soloing yesterday and got into a match with a bunch of randoms at nuketown 2025. One player on the other team got double dogs and double swarm with a Warship, and after the match Killersup looked at his combat record and his K/D was somewhere around 1.7, yet Killersup's K/D is like 0.83(ish). So how could this kind of thing happen? How does skill based match making work?

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 1:45pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Can anyone explain how this skill based match-making works? Killersup was soloing yesterday and got into a match with a bunch of randoms at nuketown 2025. One player on the other team got double dogs and double swarm with a Warship, and after the match Killersup looked at his combat record and his K/D was somewhere around 1.7, yet Killersup's K/D is like 0.83(ish). So how could this kind of thing happen? How does skill based match making work?

It doesn't I have a 1.5ish KD and I play against people with anywhere from 0.1 KD - 5KD but this might just be because PC doesnt have that many players but still

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 9:43pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I thought Killersup played on the Ps3?

Anyways I finally figured out what the Preorder bonus is. Its the Free Fall dynamic bonus map, I haven't looked into what that might be but it sounds promising if you are interested in learning about the game.

Call of Duty ghosts looks like it might be able to get that single player aspect back into the games. I haven't looked much into it though other than the E3 showing

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 11:14pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Anybody on 360 have Buried and want to exchange GTs? And has anyone se gotten the Vengeance DLC yet?

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 11:44am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I thought Killersup played on the Ps3?

He does I was talking about my experiences with matchmaking.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 4:59pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,969 posts

So Buried is extremely.....easy. Granted, I am playing on easy, but it is still so much easier than just about every other map on any CoD. Me and my brother made it to round 23 just the two of us, we could have gone on allot longer but we got really bored and quit.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 2:05am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

I am starting to regret
      breaking my CoD disk
         starting to miss the zombies

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 7:28am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I am starting to regret
breaking my CoD disk

I know a lot of people actually keep it just for zombies and a plus to being on pc is that you can delete which part of the game you want like say you finished the campaign and don't plan on playing it you can delete it.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 8:17am

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

I am starting to regret
      breaking my CoD disk

Break the wall, not the disk. The wall can be rebuilt and repainted with some drywall. The disk is forever gone...rule of thumb.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 1:51pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I am starting to regret
      breaking my CoD disk
         starting to miss the zombie

I can't even begin to tell you how many copies of MW2 I went through.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!