Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 12:32pm

123bradpull

123bradpull

36 posts

i just got my ars woped on cod by my friend heis good thought he is addicted to it he spends 6 hrs a day on it and more

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 4:45pm

MindSucker

MindSucker

58 posts

--Special Weapons--
- Taser: slows movements of an enemy and causes their screen to shake.

It's supposed  to kill the enemies not just to shake their screens :(

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 5:06pm

finnman5

finnman5

69 posts

i think in cod black ops should have a flame thrower thats not a atachment

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 8:30pm

joeforte407

joeforte407

3 posts

i like world at war

Posted Jun 14, '11 at 9:42pm

koolkylekool

koolkylekool

241 posts

Yeah, cause I want slow gameplay and overpowered vehicles...

YEAH BECAUSE WHO LIKES REALISTIC VIDEO GAMES? NOT ME!

Oh wait, I do! Maybe some players like realism and team-based gameplay instead of people running at ten miles an hour around stupidly pointless maps, knifing each other from distances of around ten feet. What military would use ballistic knives, tomahawks, or throwing knives in a conventional battlefield? Their commanding officers must've been either retarded or five year olds. The last time I saw team-work in a Call of Duty game was in CoD 2, and that was it.

CoD tries to show people that, in the military, on a daily basis you fire nukes at satellites, kill thousands of enemies, get shot and recover seconds later, and carry enough ammo for a small army every time you go out. No military would have their troops taking rocket launchers and randomly firing at each other, except maybe an army of terrorists with ****ty RPG's that might fire or might explode in their hands.

Besides, why does every army carry the same weapons? The last time I saw the Russian army carrying M16's or Barrett's was...never. There is such a lack of realism in CoD that is pathetic, I just can't stand it any more. It was okay with CoD 4, because that was the first step out of the box. But MW2 was just plain stupid, and Black Ops was even dumber. It's like Treyarch just wrote a ****-ton of bad ideas on a board and threw them together. "How about nukes, mind control, assassination, Russians, Vietnamese, Chinese, and...uh...THE COLD WAR! HELL YEAH!"
"Oh, don't forget Kennedy, either."
"Of course."

I think I demonstrated my point correctly. YOUR MOVE, Gstroy.

Posted Jun 15, '11 at 12:05pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

They should have a gun that allows you to bend it as to look around corners.

That would be overpowered being able to shoot someone round a corner without them seeing you.

I think they should keep the multiplayed similar to cod 4 just with new perk layouts new guns new maps and new game modes

Posted Jun 15, '11 at 1:21pm

123bradpull

123bradpull

36 posts

I LIKE RELISTIC GAME PLAY SO SHUT UP

Posted Jun 15, '11 at 8:19pm

adamborg1

adamborg1

70 posts

I would like to see a CoD-game without any Russians.
There are so many games with Russians!

Posted Jun 16, '11 at 11:28am

123bradpull

123bradpull

36 posts

so russians are cool! :)

Posted Jun 16, '11 at 10:29pm

finnman5

finnman5

69 posts

i think koolkylekool has a good point what army uses ballistic knives, tomahawks or just nukes the battle field

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!