ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 801381
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

considering pulling the trigger is nearly as fast.

The full auto attatchment is MUCH slower than rapidly clicking, especially for what could have been professional players. The professional aspect of the game has been taken out indefinitely, since CoD4, I reckon.

koolkylekool hit it bang on with one exception imo - the ratings for weapons are also HIGHLY inaccurate. This is present in CoD4, hugely present in MW2, and present (no idea to what extent) in Black Ops.

The thing is, there are no unbalanced guns in Black Ops, maybe the Famas and 74u a little, but you can easily beat them. Its not like the ARs in MW2.

Think is with CoD is you die too easily anyway. Yay, they're pretty well balanced, but you'll still die in 2 hits.

- H
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

With everyone talking about the Multiplayer part of the game... anyone out there willing to talk about their favorite Wonder Weapons from the Zombies version of the game? :>

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

black ops is ok but cod is realy exspencive to buy is crazy

all though i cant wait for cod modern warfare 3

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

favorite Wonder Weapons from the Zombies version of the game?

Thunder Gun. It makes me laugh every time I use it on a horde.
Rifle1
Rifle1
102 posts
Nomad

The Wonder-Waffle!

wuffiekun
wuffiekun
25 posts
Nomad

i have yet to play with zombie's that much =( everytime i get on i get a group of idiots who just die right away... so i stay away ... i did boss down on the zombie arcade though xD

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

i get to play zombies a lot but most are idiots that try to get kill the only time that didnt happen is when my friend was playing online with me

BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

i cant play cod my parents wont let me

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

i can play cod but i couldnt because of my parents but BEAST248 go to a friends house play it there and then they will allow you

ETBILU
ETBILU
3 posts
Nomad

CoD is one of the best XBox 360 games i even played
Just AWESOME !

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I find COD has lost some of it's grip on the market in recent times.

Black Ops hasn't held the attention of many thus far, and as for Mw2, well what can I say?

circuitstar
circuitstar
75 posts
Nomad

love COD I have blackops awsum game and so fun on zombies

wuffiekun
wuffiekun
25 posts
Nomad

Black ops is fun but the maps first two map packs are really arcade like.. i liked the Escalation maps because they were more MW2 ish and that was the greatest thing about MW2 imo

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

I keep trying to go back to Modern Warfare 2, as it showed a lot of promise at launch and the sniping isn't half-bad. But every time I seem ready to get into it, a hacker, noob-tuber, or quick-scoper shows up and generally ruins the game for everyone in the server.

The worst part with Black Ops is that Treyarch over-reacted when they made the game. They tuned down the stats of the snipers, the assault rifles, the shotguns, and the SMG's so that they wouldn't be too powerful. But, in doing so, they made the game so much less appealing, and that's one of the reasons I just can't play Black Ops anymore.

acesup
acesup
1 posts
Nomad

huh?

Showing 31-45 of 3990