ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 801360
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Elit3JIMBO
Elit3JIMBO
3 posts
Peasant

If any of you guys want a non hacked game I will private match with you. The hackers only pop up every 7 games or so. And most of them just fly. They don't have invincibility like COD5 hacks

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

I love the whole CoD series except for COD 3... that game was just terrible.

finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

cod is a very nice game but online has so many hackers

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

hate cod...

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

well my opinion the cod cames are fun infact im bout to go out and get a copy of cod 4 for x-box if anyone wants to play with me without god **** hackers add me Tamally (ad me on ps3 to if ya want PooPaBRICK lol ikr awsome name)

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

I hate how so many people hacked Cod 4 and Cod 5. Those were such amazing games and then they were ruined.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

yea i know, but if you play private games with your friends there no hackers so your ok lol

killerman8454
killerman8454
1 posts
Nomad

I love zombies on black ops and world at war hey I'm new to armor games online

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

what's erryone's favorite loadout? I like the G11, with the sixgun as a side arm, Hardline, warlord, and second chance pro for perks, with claymores.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I say black ops was a fail.
Infinity Ward takes much more time into games, detail, story, and most of all multiplayer.
While making modern warfare 3, they took the time to clean up modern warfare 2 and remove its hackers.
Congrats to infinity ward.
RIP Black Ops

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen any hackers on Cod (4) yet :P I suppose I just join all the lucky servers. (I even play on PC for Cod 4)

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I haven't seen any hackers on Cod (4) yet :P I suppose I just join all the lucky servers.

I played it... First game i joined... De-rank lobby...
Thats why modern warfare 2 is best.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

[quote] I haven't seen any hackers on Cod (4) yet :P I suppose I just join all the lucky servers.

[/quote]

Lolwut? Are you serious?
Anyway, I only join the 24/7 servers, that have alot of people playing on it. I usually only play on server's that I have played on before. (I also like large scale fights)
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Infinity Ward takes much more time into games, detail, story, and most of all multiplayer.
While making modern warfare 3, they took the time to clean up modern warfare 2 and remove its hackers.
RIP Black Ops

why don't you like black ops? unlike any of the other call of duty games, Black Ops actually had a coherent story
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

why don't you like black ops? unlike any of the other call of duty games, Black Ops actually had a coherent story

CoD4 (not MW2) disagrees.

That's why the computer is best. Punkbuster + CoD4 = No hackers, ever.

RIP Black Ops

I say Modern Warfare 2 was a fail
Infinity Ward screwed up the story (terrorist killing people on his side?) and did not pay attention to balance in multiplayer.
This is why when making Modern Warfare 3 I have no doubt it will be the same flawed, consolified turd Modern Warfare 2 was.
Congrats for being rich and popular though.

- H
Showing 241-255 of 3990