ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 801297
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

omg lol.
Nvm
Cod is a nice arcade 1 st person shooter

Planetopia
Planetopia
3 posts
Nomad

i think its inportent

Planetopia
Planetopia
3 posts
Nomad

and very nice zombie mod

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

omg lol.
Nvm

No, it isn't troll.

i think its inportent

What is?
and very nice zombie mod

I dislike it, good competition but tediously annoying in large doses if ya ask me.

Unless you have friends who are good fun around with ya.

- H
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Didn't say a troll thing this time
And for me the point of zombies is playing with friend and die at round 6

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Didn't say a troll thing this time

33 pages of reasons I put down of why that is wrong, disprove them reliably and then you're not trolling.

And for me the point of zombies is playing with friend and die at round 6

O.o What would be the point of that? Having a laugh trying to sabotage eachother or something?

- H
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Having a laugh cuz you suck.
Thought you would know that.
It is the same if someone in a bar says they can drink a bottle of beer in 1 time and they fail.
( bad excample )
And you have to admit you have enjoyed a few nice hours of COD if you say no you lie cuz everyone has played it nowadays

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I find it fun to goof off with friends, but I find it more fun to actually try. Speaking of which, what's your highest round? On what map? Mine's round 28 solo on Kino. I had a round 62 with three extremely good player's that dragged me with them on Ascension, but I don't count that.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I think 24-25 on five since I don't count in kino cuz I play it not serious.
And five rokz

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Having a laugh cuz you suck.

How so? You have no ground and you know it.

Thought you would know that.

It's not a fact, it's an opinion of an idiot.

If you're not an idiot - which right now you're at the point of no return, then prove me otherwise fool.

It is the same if someone in a bar says they can drink a bottle of beer in 1 time and they fail.

... What? Make sense - please.

And you have to admit you have enjoyed a few nice hours of COD if you say no you lie cuz everyone has played it nowadays

Yes, you're an idiot. First, you haven't referred to my arguments which augment the idea that you don't have ground, and then you say something which is what I mentioned previously. Will I repeat it? No, I'll give you the oppurtunity to find it.

- H
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ignore

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

And i am referring to times where times that you are bored with friends and just jam cod in the xbox and play zombies, listen to music and don't be bored.
But you don't know those times.
And btw calling anyone names is a sign of a lack of wisdom

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

And btw calling anyone names is a sign of a lack of wisdom

It's an indicator, and doesn't apply here.

That, and your lack of effort to actually give a valid debate is more insulting.

But you don't know those times.

That indicates a lack of wisdom.

And i am referring to times where times that you are bored with friends and just jam cod in the xbox and play zombies, listen to music and don't be bored.

Or I could play a much more skillful game with my friend in practice for the new season.
Or I could play League of Legends to get level 30 and thus be able to play ranked.
Or I could do something actually constructive, instead of trying to be bullet efficient and trying to survive on a game.

Ignore

You're effectively wasting my time and ruining this thread, whom is more insulting?
Oh, and to make sure you don't get the idea that I'm taking your "advice" in this post, you're an idiot.

- H
Brenz89
Brenz89
14 posts
Peasant

Is there going to be COD in armorgames?

SonicWave86
SonicWave86
5 posts
Nomad

Well I really don't feel like reading this entire thing, so I have no idea what it's about soo, all I'm gonna say is CoD is AWESOME!!!!!!

Showing 316-330 of 3990