Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 1:43pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

I find that the type 25 is extremely effective compared to the MTAR. I used to think it was the opposite because I thought it was like the type 95 and burst triggered it.

The assault rifles just have too much recoil and poor damage when compared to the smg's. I've tried them all, and the only ones I care for are the mtar and the m8 something.
Also, even though the Vector is OP I can't seem to get any kills with it.

I don't think any of the smg's are overpowered, it's just that the assault rifles are weak. Some of the smg's could use a slight decrease in damage because of their high fire rates, but nothing drastic.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 2:04pm

khaiduong

khaiduong

22 posts

hey guys did u guys knew that black op 2 are com'in out also window 8 for pc!

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 2:55pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

I prestiges my pdw on Sunday and I'm level 49 now. Not bragging or anything....
This game is harder than most cods. I haven't been getting really long killstreaks.
Also, the black hat is awesome. I stole 2 care packages that were out of the map with that. I also hack equipment and that's very usefull.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 4:36pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Are you guys going to try and hit master prestige? If you don't know what it is, it's when you finish 10 prestiges and get a bit more xp you unlock master prestige where every weapon, perk and scorestreak is unlocked.

According to Tmartn. 6 days played on hardpoint with a 1.8 KD will get you there.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 5:17pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Are you guys going to try and hit master prestige?

Yep. I'm currently first prestige level 50, should be able to get to second and around level 30 today. It's easy to level up if you play the objective, but I'll try hardpoint. I've only been doing kill confirmed.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 5:19pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Forgot about this:

According to Tmartn. 6 days played on hardpoint with a 1.8 KD will get you there.

Yeah... they had like three people play on it all day (probably taking turns), since the game has only been out for only a few days.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 5:35pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Why did they do this? I personally didn't play it much, but when I joined parties it was fun. That's a slap in the face by Treyarch... Preorder for Nuketown 2025! But you only get to play it for a week.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 5:52pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

^ that is incredibly stupid. Why would the even consider that? This is so stupid. It's stupid as hell. So I got nothing from pre-order? Oh yeah, an hour or two of double xp because of the server problem. Wtf. And I found a noob tube today. Didn't they say they got rid of that?

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:37pm

Joey_Plague

Joey_Plague

1 post

Zombies in Black ops two is more open worldy and more challenging at the same time. Zombies is more simple in the first lack ops, but i enjoy playing both. im sure that there will be more DLC maps to play zombies on in Black Ops 2 later in the near future.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:56pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

First couple days were nice, but now I'm getting a lot of lag on multiplayer... even though it says I have four bars. I'll see a guy first and shoot first, but then I die by two-three shots. See the killcam, he saw me first. Huh?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!