Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 4:13pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I didn't notice those much in BO. Just the train passing on WMD and the ship launching on that one map.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 4:16pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,542 posts

And opening and closing doors on radiation which can really effect domination. Or the elevators in hotel or the other doors in stockpile.

And let me correct myself, I hardly consider that half as good and I certainly wouldn't consider it more.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:15pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I think waw had the best maps they all had close range and long range areas which kept the guns balanced rather then having one dominant type of gun.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 11:56pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I wish WaW had offline bots. I love playing those maps with a friend/family member, but it gets boring after a while with only two people on the map. Still, I've invested a lot of hours into WaW that way.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 7:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

How does the zombie ranking work? My brother and I have nearly the same stats and almost always play together, but he has the blue eyed skull with the knife and I only have the blue eyed skull.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 7:32am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,516 posts

Ghost, I have no idea. I have heard people drop ranks if they don't play a game one day. I have no idea how it works.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:27pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,542 posts

I'm pretty sure it's based off of how many rounds of grief you win, but I'm not sure why you might get deranked though.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 4:45pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I got deranked for not playing for two days last week, was at the blue eyed skull and it brought me down to the crossed bones.

I don't think it's based on grief though, I have 1933 minutes played on Tranzit, 897 on survival, and 239 on grief. I got to the blue eyed skull way before playing grief.

On the topic of zombies, what are your guys' stats?

Here's mine:
http://i.imgur.com/cnlXy.png

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:02pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I don't really care for the rank system in zombies because I don't know how they work I wish they made sense.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:23am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Why would they make a ranking system without explaining it? Or are we all missing something?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!