Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 9:10pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

^ Yeah, this is a spoiler alert, man your stations! Close our eyes or they will be poisoned! Oh and it's Mason not Manson. :)

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:08am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

So, I've been playing it a bit now and it seems great.
I've not tried campaign yet but will attempt it over the next few days.

The zombies seems good, but, I can't seem to get a better weapon and I'm just stuck with the handgun, if I go over to the chest that says 'hold x for a random gun for 950 points' it doesn't do anything.

Multiplayer is fun, though I only really played TDM and S&D.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 1:55pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

344 posts

The zombies seems good, but, I can't seem to get a better weapon and I'm just stuck with the handgun, if I go over to the chest that says 'hold x for a random gun for 950 points' it doesn't do anything.

Then you got problems cuz it works for me and i just got an xbox and absolutely suck at it.

Hahahaha i had to shoot Mason twice in the leg for it to do something and the first time blood came out of his like wtf

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 4:51pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

Is it just me or Nuketown 2025 doesn't feel like it's good anymore? Everybody just sits at the back and snipe now.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 7:35am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,418 posts

Works fine for me make sure you have 950 points when you try to buy it.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 1:31pm

AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

I like CoD.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 4:14pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Is it just me or Nuketown 2025 doesn't feel like it's good anymore? Everybody just sits at the back and snipe now.

That isn't a problem for me, I rarely see snipers in Nuketown, and if I do it is really easy to counter them (flank, use a sniper, use tacticals or lethals, etc.)

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 5:09pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

That isn't a problem for me, I rarely see snipers in Nuketown, and if I do it is really easy to counter them (flank, use a sniper, use tacticals or lethals, etc.)

Yeah I do that too. They don't seem very aware which leaves them vulnerable.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 8:15pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

I don't like nuke town now. The origional one has this nice feel to it. The new one is rushed and full of shotguners. The annoying part is that one sniper. I played a game and he literally didnt move from his coner until I got the drop on him. Then he respawned and went back to his corner and was spawn sniping my team.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 4:30pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

344 posts

get close then throw a hunter killer

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!