Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:44pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Yup.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=13c849cc338f7dcd&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9***1vbQddanU3VSHoTTJJ&sadet=1359434627876&sads=fpfwzdm9wTaDMCtN1HPKoXnkNPM&sadssc=1

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:48pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Oops.

About right.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/46755_148933085262609_1973307035_n.jpg

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 7:23pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Well I really like Die Rise, though I am quite disappointed that they didn't add the peacekeeper in it. The new MP maps are a different story, the skatepark I like, Hydro I don't care for, nor the snowy one and as for Mirage... *shudders* I didn't think it was possible but they reached a new low with that map, I hate that map more than any other in any game ever created, it is truly terrible. It's so stupidly insane that it's a rare occasion for someone to get so much as a spy plane, nobody stands a chance in that awful excuse for a battlefield.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 8:38pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

Die Rise looks very nice. It looks like the old zombies again! The multi-player maps look good as well. Manly, how is the peacekeeper?

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 9:20pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

I heard that it wrecks, which is what i am afraid of, with everybody running around with a powerful, perhaps overpowered weapon. But i haven't used it so who am i to judge?
Anyways Die Rise looks very big and nice. However, i might get it mixed up with Der Reise...

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 10:11pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Lol hardigra, my heart sank when I thought it said that -.-

The peacekeeper is good, weird since it's an SMG assault rifle mix but good. Not OP at all, the range is nothing to write home about that's for sure.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 1:19am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Hmm, I haven't played Black Ops 2 in a month or two. Well, the multiplayer. It's not that it's a bad game, but CoD seriously gets boring after all the titles they've released and how much time I've spent on each. Have they edited anything in the past month or two? Weapons, perks, etc?

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:42am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Yeah I think there have been a few updates on balance and everything.

My feelings for the MP have progressed, I now hate it rather than barely enjoying it. The maps are far too much QCC for my liking so I have been play blops 1. Speaking of that, I finally bought my way into the prestige leaderboards after many a level of suppressing spending sprees. If they would just have more blopsy maps it would be great but until then I shan't play it unless with friends or to try out the DLC maps. I don't think I'll ever even prestige.

I didn't think it would happen, especially from a treyarch game, but I actually started to hate the MP faster than I did with MW3. With MW3 I at least prestiged or got close to it before I started getting bored and needed time off of it and another prestige or two before I actually hated it.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:54pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Found many new favorites. Today Killersup unlocked his first gold camo weapon. The dsr50 Gold. If Killersup prestiges the weapon will he lose his camos? If he prestiges in general will he lose his camos? Seeing as how Killersup is level 52 it would be nice to know.

The submachine gun that holds 50 shots and reloads from the top is easily Killersup's favorite submachine gun. Suppressed  it and sneak behind your enemies= lots of kills. Especially if you naturally go for the head like Killersup.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 11:07pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Yes, you will lose both when prestiging, that includes attachments too.

I've played it some more with a friend and my brother (BO2 MP that is) and I am starting to like it again.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!