Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 10:40pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

shoot them in the back :P

That would mean getting behind 6 players on nuketown with them respawing right next to Killersup and not getting shot...

Vector is gold, and Killersup missed the whole double XP weekend...

When is the map pack supposed to come out?

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 7:21am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

Thursday. I'm going all weekend long. Die rise looks sick. Pun unintended.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:27pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

All nighters? Sound great. Going to get on because..yeah.

Has anybody experienced any problems with their mikes suddenly turning all fuzzy? Like when the T.V is not tuned in?

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 4:53pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

C'mon c'mon c'mon!!! 93 minutes to dowload one stupid mappack!! C'mon!!!

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 9:07pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

If it takes 93 minuets, then your internet sucks. It usually takes less than 10 for me. I havent downloaded the new one yet though, I will tomorrow.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:53pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Got down to 10 minutes...then the internet gave out for like 3 seconds and Killersup had to go it all over again. FKL. Anywho, finally got it downloaded and played for a hour. Half multiplayer half zombies. Zombies will be fun, but pretty much only with friends with mics. Peacekeeper is ******, but severely over-used already.Everywhere, everyone had it.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 9:13am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

Peacekeeper sucks without attachments, at least for me. I like it with a suppressor and grip. Even less kick. It kicks like a target find would, not at all. Already prestiged it once.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 2:09pm

CorporalNob

CorporalNob

64 posts

Hello guys, the Revolution DLC is the first CoD DLC I'm going to buy. I have bought DLC before, but only for Fallout. How should I go about it? Do they sell DLC in stores like Gamestop? I would prefer that I not buy it online, fyi. Also, I have a PS3 if that helps.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 2:14pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,963 posts

Well I'm not too sure on how it works with the PS3 but it should be the same as the DLC you bought for Fallout. Just buy the points go to the multiplayer section of BO2 and hit play online and go to the store then find the DLC and start downloading it. I do believe you can also buy it at gamestop, they give you a big card with a redeem code on it.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 2:22pm

CorporalNob

CorporalNob

64 posts

Well, I guess that's good enough information for me. Thanks.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!