Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:15pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

Anybody here have PS3 and wanna play Tranzit and are good? I can never find a good game playing with random people, so i came here to see if random people wanted to play. Add me if ya like AustinBB410.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:17pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

Tranzit isn't that great. Die rise is where it's at dude.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:47pm

The_Russian3768

The_Russian3768

12 posts

Hate 2 say this but Cod is gona die off soon i remember Cod 4 that was a good game now its" Hey its a new game for $60 buck's lets get it even thought its hardly different from Cod Mw2". The only redeeming quality the game's had was the campaign or zombies. Multi player is boring unless u can see ppl through the walls otherwise is run and gun or camp. The best game ive see as and FPS is Arma 2.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:51pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Hate 2 say this but Cod is gona die off soon

No. Millions of copies are sold every year, and the people that say they're not gonna buy another CoD end up buying another one.

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 11:09am

R3LOAD

R3LOAD

433 posts

No. Millions of copies are sold every year, and the people that say they're not gonna buy another CoD end up buying another one.

This.

I don't play CoD as much anymore. I always end up not playing it and saying I don't like it, then a week or two later I'm back on it.

people that say they're not gonna buy another CoD end up buying another one.

This is me all over, hahaha,

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:47pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I played some zombies last night and what the hell did they do to the type-25? I got it out of the box and when I started shooting the recoil was insane.

I don't play CoD as much anymore. I always end up not playing it and saying I don't like it, then a week or two later I'm back on it.

Last night was my first time playing CoD in a few months. I don't think BO2 is a bad game, but after years of CoD you're bound to get bored. I think that's the case for me.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 11:04pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

I played some zombies last night and what the hell did they do to the type-25? I got it out of the box and when I started shooting the recoil was insane.

I noticed it too. It was crazy. It used to be alright, but now it sucks.

Last night was my first time playing CoD in a few months. I don't think BO2 is a bad game, but after years of CoD you're bound to get bored. I think that's the case for me.

Not me, not yet. I dont have that high of hopes for mw4 or whatever. As I said, if CoD wants a year off, this is the year to do it. Make the next one far better, Im fine with holding on to BO2 for another year. But no, they have to have a launch title for the new consoles.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:14pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Yeah if ever there was a year to take off this would be it, I mean they hit a low one with the BO2 MP and since after this all there games will be 3 years in development instead of 2 why not start doing it early? But no, of course they need another MW game because they haven't drug it out long enough already, one thing I do know for sure about it is that I will not be pre-ordering it. If you told me a year or two ago that I wouldn't pre-order the next CoD or even plan on buying it for sure I would never have believed you. They either need to get their act together again or just let Battlefield take over.

Really though, what has gotten into them/Activision, you might have told me that there would be a CoD that I would many times proclaim to be the worst game ever created I might believe you reluctantly. Never would I have predicted that there would be two games by two different CoD devs that I would dislike (the MP that is).

In other news, after playing BO2 MP I have started to like MW3 MP, never saw that coming...

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:23pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Can't play bo2 MP for more than a few matches anymore. Killersup's "three bars" are horrid lag. His screen in the kill-cam is way different from Killersup's, where Killersup gets six hit markers then insta-dies.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 1:03pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

@killersup
What type of Internet connections do you have? How is your console connected to that Internet connection? How fast is your Internet? Is your Internet metered?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!