Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted May 4, '13 at 9:17pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Rage quitting today. Rage quitting ever. Grah. Horrid tonight.

Posted May 4, '13 at 10:46pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

I'm sure they are allowed to make the game based whenever they want if anything they probably dont want their games to be really similar so they try to avoid the time the previous game was set it's just that IW have taken to doing near future games so treyarch has been stuck with games in the past or the future

It is actually in the contract between infinity ward, Treyarch and activison that Treyarch was only supposed to make games in the past, and INfinity war was only supposed to make modernish games.

Posted May 6, '13 at 6:44am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Everybody, if you still own Black Ops go on multiplayer for a night. It seems ridiculously easy now After going 5-7 on Black Ops2, Killersup went 29-6 on Black Ops. This wasn't a one match thing either, it lasted for like two hours till Killersup lagged out.

Posted May 8, '13 at 6:25am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,418 posts

Everybody, if you still own Black Ops go on multiplayer for a night. It seems ridiculously easy now After going 5-7 on Black Ops2, Killersup went 29-6 on Black Ops.

That probably for 2 reasons black ops doesn't have the weird lag comp that black ops 2 does and that generally on the older cods you get people new to the cod series that have bought the game because its cheap and just wanted to try it so you get against less experienced players.

Posted May 8, '13 at 10:14pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

That probably for 2 reasons black ops doesn't have the weird lag comp that black ops 2 does and that generally on the older cods you get people new to the cod series that have bought the game because its cheap and just wanted to try it so you get against less experienced players.

Probably true, but Killersup doesn't care. After having a K/D of 0.1 and just not having fun with BO2, Killersup can get doggies three matches in a row in BO.

Posted May 14, '13 at 1:33pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

So for Ghosts, it sounds less likely to have destructible environments. It will have more interactibles though, like the zip-line on kowloon, the water on hydro, the rocket on launch, the doors on radiation, ex.

Posted May 14, '13 at 4:59pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

I am not very excited for Ghosts. If they are going along with the ability to not use Modern weapons then they would have to implement weapons from multiple eras of firearms in to the game (1700's,1800's,1900's). Also after MW3 only being an okay game and BO2 being only alright I'm not very excited for Ghosts.

Posted May 14, '13 at 8:02pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,418 posts

I am not very excited for Ghosts. If they are going along with the ability to not use Modern weapons then they would have to implement weapons from multiple eras of firearms in to the game (1700's,1800's,1900's). Also after MW3 only being an okay game and BO2 being only alright I'm not very excited for Ghosts.

Same I think cod could potentially becoming to its end they aren't really improving the game if anything its getting worse I think its time a new fps comes in and hopefully one will with the next gen consoles nearing.

Posted May 14, '13 at 10:12pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Same I think cod could potentially becoming to its end they aren't really improving the game if anything its getting worse I think its time a new fps comes in and hopefully one will with the next gen consoles nearing

The problem is that as long as Treyarch is making money that the quality of their product can increasingly decease. (makes sense.) Which is why Battlefield becoming more popular is great, because eventually CoD will have to compete to outshine Battlefield in order to make sales. Battlefield will do the same, thus making a better game for the players.

Posted May 14, '13 at 11:00pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

I was listening to a comentary of someone talking about the next gen consoles, and how CoD may fall off the pedestal of the game making the most money, it was really interesting. Although I do throw out crap about CoD alot, one thing BO2 did right was customizing the campaign loadout. It's too bad that Treyarch campaigns lack any replay ability.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!