Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 7:08pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

This is a forum to talk about CoD, not talk about things better than it.

WHAT??? Where did you get the idea I wasn't talking about COD?

I hear you get a poster for preordering and thats about it so far. I hope they have double Xp or something worth getting Ghosts early for. Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 9:33am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

I hear you get a poster for preordering and thats about it so far. I hope they have double Xp or something worth getting Ghosts early for. Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.

I forgot about the poster. Hopefully we get some 2xp, that's what IW usually does.

Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway. The preorder bonus is crap. At least for games like PayDay 2 and Borderlands 2 you get something for the game that makes it better or enhances it.
And I play the PC FYI so I don't need to wait for the PS4 anyway
This is a forum to talk about CoD, not talk about things better than it.

Lol wut

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:14am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

WHAT???
You heard me

Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.
Well, why are you here?  To do what all you people like to do; Troll on things people like.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 12:34pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

WHAT???
You heard me

Because im not a big fan of the TreyArch games.
Well, why are you here?  To do what all you people like to do; Troll on things people like.

You make no sense. At all. Treyarch makes black ops, InfinityWard makes the modern warfares and ghost, which we are talking about. It's all cod. If your trolling, your doing a crappy job. If you don't what your talking about, then don't just accuse us of breaking rules.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 1:20pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

You make no sense. At all. Treyarch makes black ops, InfinityWard makes the modern warfares and ghost, which we are talking about. It's all cod. If your trolling, your doing a crappy job. If you don't what your talking about, then don't just accuse us of breaking rules.
Listen, as I said before, I like Treyarch because of COD Big Red one, and then Black Ops. I hate MW2 and 3, but that doesn't mean they're bad.  What I'm trying to say is, I'm being an *** because you said you're not a fan of Treyarch, which was my childhood.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:42pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Listen, as I said before, I like Treyarch because of COD Big Red one, and then Black Ops. I hate MW2 and 3, but that doesn't mean they're bad.  What I'm trying to say is, I'm being an *** because you said you're not a fan of Treyarch, which was my childhood.

Your criticism/trolling is not needed. Like what you want but I don't see why you think you need to involve me. I have always liked IW more so i will like what I like, you just mind your own business and like what you want

And this........

Why would I play Black Ops 2 if I had an Infinity Ward game. Why would I play an old call of duty anyway.

...........Means why would I want to preorder an IW game to get Treyarch material because he wrote this

You get the ghost camo on black ops 2. I dont think im pre-ordering, not yet. I want it for the next console, and you cannot pre-order for ps4 yet since it isnt out. At least, I think thats how it works.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:08pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

which was my childhood.

Game totally isn't rated M or anything. Nope not at all.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 11:05pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

Conversation=derailed
Uh, what were we talking about sand? Oh right, pre-orders. I'm hoping for some more info by e3. It will probably go a lot like last year how more was announced over time.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 11:42pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Yeah what is the norm for call of Duty preorders because I haven't preordered many games because I have been short on cash the last few years. I did get away with Preordering BL2 but it turned out to be a bust anyway

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 11:50pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

The norm is some 2xp at least. Then they have things depending on the store, like dog tags and posters. At the minimum thats what we will get. It would be kinda cool to get some camo or something.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!