Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 1:31am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I think it would be sweet to either get a special camo or some kind of early release/ free unlocked starting weapon.

It would also be cool if people that preordered got a special tag/emblem/picture for use with their emblem/sign
Or something that was unobtainable unless you preorder

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 6:27am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I see no reason to preorder any game the preorder bonuses are never that good and you can normally get the game for 20-50% off after waiting a few weeks

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 6:55am

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

I see no reason to preorder any game the preorder bonuses are never that good and you can normally get the game for 20-50% off after waiting a few weeks

Last time Killersup went into walmart MW3 was still like 50$. The game is two years old...a few weeks is nothing to a CoD game.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 1:02am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I agree with killersup10. Even MW3 is still 30 bucks. which is only half off for a 2 year old game.

And some games do have good bonuses

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 6:38pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Last time Killersup went into walmart MW3 was still like 50$. The game is two years old...a few weeks is nothing to a CoD game.

I can go in a shop and get mw3 for £10-15 I waited for black ops 2 and the price went from £40 to £30 either your not looking around enough or where you live is different in the uk everything drops in price after its not 'new'.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 2:01pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Everything drops in price except COD here.

It was originally $60 fow MW3 now it is anywhere from 40 to 30 which is practically the same cost as most new games.

Even on steam MW3 is still $40 which is crazy because steam has some pretty low prices

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 8:20pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Game totally isn't rated M or anything. Nope not at all.
Yeah it was, and I'm still 15 but play rated M games.  My parents don't care what rating, they just care about the"sexual" material.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 10:05am

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Game totally isn't rated M or anything. Nope not at all.
Yeah it was, and I'm still 15 but play rated M games.  My parents don't care what rating, they just care about the"sexual" material.

Sarcasm...

Anyway, Killersup got a kill with the anti-scorestreak launcher yesterday. Anybody have any idea how this could happen?

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 2:17pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I got that

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 3:22pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

Anyway, Killersup got a kill with the anti-scorestreak launcher yesterday. Anybody have any idea how this could happen

Yeah, if you locked onto a care package chopper the missile could have locked onto the package instead and gone down. Our if it was something like a VTOL, sometimes the flares it shoots off lead the missile toward the ground. Go check theater mode to find out for sure.

I got that

Thanks for contributing to the conversation and for following the "seven words per post" rule.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!