Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 11:59pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

I got to round 30 twice yesterday with randoms. Pretty good. The second time we tried the Easter egg, but we didnt understand why it wouldn't let us on the plane in afterlife.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 7:55pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Was going for a 20 kill streak tonight...was throwing A.G.R and got caught...dangit...

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 3:55pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Oh Pick has become Prestige Master! Quite the game it was too. :P

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 8:25pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,569 posts

killer..pick..y'all playin Black ops 2, right? I need to play with you guys D=

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 8:39pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Hop on and play some time then! Killersup has his ps3 on a decent amount of time, he just keeps it at the main menu.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 8:57pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,569 posts

I need to buy it..I'll see if I can sometime within the next 2 weeks or so

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 10:47pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

Oh Pick has become Prestige Master! Quite the game it was too. :P

38-9 wooooooo!!!!

Hop on and play some time then! Killersup has his ps3 on a decent amount of time, he just keeps it at the main menu.

That's actually annoying. I join your party once and waited like 5 minuets then got impatient and left.

Hell yeah! It's fun, not just the game. All the people we play with are pretty cool to, right killersup? My friends are cool, besides that one who said your socially gay.

I need to buy it..I'll see if I can sometime within the next 2 weeks or so

Remember that trip I told you about and everyone freaked out? Yeah that's gonna be happening the next 2 weeks. No phone, no wi-fi, nothing. Buy it and get some practice with killersup. And get a good mic too. Once I get back I we can play.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:10pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Complete and utter fail today. Kept trying to get into hardcore kill confirmed matches trying to get blood thirsty so Killersup can finish the ballista. After getting sick and tired of waiting Killersup went to go play a few other hardcore matches, but then he tried to go back into kill confirmed.

After a while Killersup got into a kill confirmed match and got hitmarker after hitmarker, and it was so strange! Three hitmarkers in one game of hardcore kill confirmed!!?? What the... *Checks to see how many kills Killersup has and notices that it is core.*Ohhhhhhhh. Fail moment of the day.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:53pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

^dumby
1, you don't go hardcore for ballista. It's only for the svu. 2, you're just stupid.
I got the xpr gold today, finally. Only need 99 more one shots with the svu and then to do its other challenges and I have diamond.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 9:53pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

1, you don't go hardcore for ballista. It's only for the svu. 2, you're just stupid.
I got the xpr gold today, finally. Only need 99 more one shots with the svu and then to do its other challenges and I have diamond.

After you've been through Killersup's experiences with the ballista, you'd understand why it has to be hardcore...

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!