Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jun 3, '11 at 12:14am

Gstroy

Gstroy

490 posts

That's weird, the Facts quote is in the middle of the Chopper Gunner quote.

Posted Jun 3, '11 at 2:24pm

Highfire

Highfire

3,127 posts

considering pulling the trigger is nearly as fast.

The full auto attatchment is MUCH slower than rapidly clicking, especially for what could have been professional players. The professional aspect of the game has been taken out indefinitely, since CoD4, I reckon.

koolkylekool hit it bang on with one exception imo - the ratings for weapons are also HIGHLY inaccurate. This is present in CoD4, hugely present in MW2, and present (no idea to what extent) in Black Ops.

The thing is, there are no unbalanced guns in Black Ops, maybe the Famas and 74u a little, but you can easily beat them. Its not like the ARs in MW2.

Think is with CoD is you die too easily anyway. Yay, they're pretty well balanced, but you'll still die in 2 hits.

- H

Posted Jun 4, '11 at 4:06am

MissingTeddyHanssen

MissingTeddyHanssen

586 posts

With everyone talking about the Multiplayer part of the game... anyone out there willing to talk about their favorite Wonder Weapons from the Zombies version of the game? :>

Posted Jun 4, '11 at 2:03pm

123bradpull

123bradpull

38 posts

black ops is ok but cod is realy exspencive to buy is crazy

all though i cant wait for cod modern warfare 3

Posted Jun 5, '11 at 11:49am

Malkoir

Malkoir

158 posts

favorite Wonder Weapons from the Zombies version of the game?

Thunder Gun. It makes me laugh every time I use it on a horde.

Posted Jun 5, '11 at 2:07pm

Rifle1

Rifle1

122 posts

The Wonder-Waffle!

Posted Jun 5, '11 at 9:12pm

wuffiekun

wuffiekun

25 posts

i have yet to play with zombie's that much =( everytime i get on i get a group of idiots who just die right away... so i stay away ... i did boss down on the zombie arcade though xD

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 12:14pm

123bradpull

123bradpull

38 posts

i get to play zombies a lot but most are idiots that try to get kill the only time that didnt happen is when my friend was playing online with me

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 12:32pm

BEAST248

BEAST248

21 posts

i cant play cod my parents wont let me

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 12:53pm

123bradpull

123bradpull

38 posts

i can play cod but i couldnt because of my parents but BEAST248 go to a friends house play it there and then they will allow you

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!