Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 9:57am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

lawl pick y r u such a nub man first swarm now? das late man

I know but I never really tried to get it before. I usually play the objectives a lot, and that gets me killed. And recently I have been using knife only/pistol only. It was way easier to get than I thought though.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 1:37pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Should I know what a swarm is?

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 3:52pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

Should I know what a swarm is?

Highest killstreak in the game, its thousands of hunter killers that fly around the map and destroy everything.

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:30pm

Darklink6789

Darklink6789

7 posts

what do you think the next CoD black ops 2 zombies map is remember is must end with a y ( or was it start with y) because of the fear tedd thing the next map should spell it out to fear teddy

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 3:04pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

259 posts

Anybody happen to watch the COD Ghosts multiplayer reveal today?

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 3:40pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

*sniff* They tried, the ACTUALLY tried to do something this time!
The maps are horrid and tiny like before, there's actually a ray of hope!

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 6:52pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

259 posts

The only things I really liked from the COD Ghosts MP reveal was character customization, peek and lean, sliding, clans and seeing what's outside a sniper scope.

Everything else was "meh" to me.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 9:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Killersup is willing to bet any kind of money that anyone with any kind of lag at all will find this game even more unplayable than before. The peak option, it takes a quarter second to kill someone, if Killersup has a full second of lag, then he was dead while on his screen the enemy is still hiding behind the wall.

Also, the slid and shoot mechanic, great idea, but almost certainly it will be abused.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 10:08pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,434 posts

There was nothing impressive at all in the trailer or livestream. Just more of the same game. A few changes here and there, some changes return from MW3 and weapons still have very low recoil. Graphics are "meh". The fact you can have a lot of perks scares me, which will probably end up in a balancing problem. Don't know about connection and lag issues fixes but I made a decision: I won't buy it. Just wanted to say what I thought about the multiplayer release.
Have a nice day.

Posted Aug 14, '13 at 10:36pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,318 posts

Multiplayer trailer looked better than the past few. Interactive/changing maps should be fun. Graphics looked good for cod. I wasn't really lookig forward to it till now. It did more for me than the past multilayer trailers. I've only seen the trailer though, been busy all day. Tomorrow I'll have a better opinion on it.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!