Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

butt i wunt 2 lurn 2 spel!

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 3:21am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

If I prestige, it'll be for the 50G achievement.

Except all my time is taken by school. :(

I hear they are taking gamerscore out with the new Xbox one.

I think COD Ghosts might be worth trying, I just hope it gets out of the rut and goes back to awesome gameplay and campaign

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 5:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Didn't you hear? There are females now. Everything is better.

Spoiler alert!
Dog dies. Will be near the end, but not at the end. Probably trying to save you or some shiz...and because of this you now have more of a personal reason to stop the baddy.

After you save the day in a hand-to-hand fight, there is a funeral for the dog.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 9:11am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,473 posts

pang where have you been? The internet has know that forever.
@sand I'll end up getting it but I'm not pre-ordering and then upgrading the the next gen. Waste of time, and I can survive without a new cod for a few months. Besides, the current gen version is gonna suck.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 10:15am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I made the prediction a long time ago..just putting it on here so I can have further proof that they are plagiarizing off of me.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 8:09pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Dog dies. Will be near the end, but not at the end. Probably trying to save you or some shiz...and because of this you now have more of a personal reason to stop the baddy.

After you save the day in a hand-to-hand fight, there is a funeral for the dog.

Well....****, heard it first from pang

Now that blops 2's lfe cycle is almost over it is time for the ultimate question. Which was the "best" gun in the entire game?

Posted Sep 8, '13 at 1:18pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,473 posts

There isnt one, thankfully. There are many guns that are good, but one doesnt stand out as a type 95, Famas, or ak74u as in mw3, mw2 and black ops respectably. The pdw, msmc, b23r, an-94, ballista and dsr are the best guns for me. There really isnt a fantastic "zomg its soooo op" gun, I mean it is all just preference.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 8:46pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Ghost single player trailer is out. Looks....interesting? Space, and stuff. For like one-two missions.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 9:31pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,473 posts

It looks like BO2 except more severe and less of a personal struggle. I mean, the tech turns against us and stuff is the same but I havent seen a villain. I liked Menedez. He was a good bad guy, and thats what fps's need in my opinion. Normally it just feels like youre going up against a country or a group but Menedez made it more personal.
Regardless of that, the story trailer looks pretty awesome.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 9:45pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Officially not getting it. The SP trailer I saw was terrible; voice actor actually sounded bored... In the middle of a fire fight.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!