Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 1:30pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

So let's get to the important part..which is the new skin you can play as (instead of just being a guy).

So yea...what's playing as a dog like?

Worst. Troll. Ever.

Extinction gets old fairly quickly.

It doesn't look nearly as good as zombies. I don't like how it gives you objectives, compared to zombies where you could basically play however you wanted. Looks repetitive but lacks the excitement from zombies.

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 4:35pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,604 posts

Worst. Troll. Ever.

So playing as the dog isn't that fun? =/

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 9:30pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

It doesn't look nearly as good as zombies. I don't like how it gives you objectives, compared to zombies where you could basically play however you wanted. Looks repetitive but lacks the excitement from zombies.

It has to be played in sessions. One or two matches and then going to something else. Unlike zombies which could have been played time and time again. Also unlike zombies, the player unlocks better equipment throughout leveling up. On a side note, completing that level's challenge rewards a extra skill point to level up the pistol or the player's class.

The pistol cannot be traded, although it can be powered up to a considerable damage count.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 3:32am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,604 posts

So can someone explain to me what the hell is with Avenged Sevenfold being in the end of BO2

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 9:38am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

So can someone explain to me what the hell is with Avenged Sevenfold being in the end of BO2

A7X is Tryarch's Eminem. They do lots of music for the zombies sound track and some with the main story. Where have you been?

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 5:08pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,604 posts

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though? Completely soioled the story.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 6:43pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,399 posts

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though?

Because..... wynaut?

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 8:13pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though?

In a  party, all threats become laughs. Also, the Mason seeing Rez was hilarious. Ha. Ha.

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 11:41pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though? Completely soioled the story.[/quote
PSH! My brother and I thought that was hilarious, it didn't have crap to do with the story, it was just showing that Treyarch still has a sense of humor, though I doubt the joke that was multiplayer was intended to be humorously bad....

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 4:53am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,604 posts

All three of y'alls shiz about how it was funny or pokemon

I get it was to be humorous..but it completely takes the characters out of character and absolves them from being able to be taken seriously.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!