Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 8:18am

InTheSuperBlock

InTheSuperBlock

9 posts

Hey Everyone check me out i do CoD gameplays https://www.youtube.com/user/InTheSuperBlock

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 8:42am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,070 posts

Hey Everyone check me out i do CoD gameplays https://www.youtube.com/user/InTheSuperBlock

Don't spam your gameplays.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 10:06am

Botanicula

Botanicula

4 posts

So much details!

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 7:26pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

If they had a fov slider and sorted out the crappy optimisation by having the game as 50gb and only being able to get 60fps at 1080p ultra with something like a 780 which is ridiculous when you compare it to bf3 which looks better and is only around 20-25gb and I can get 60fps on ultra with a 580 which is an old card now even though it is still pretty strong I might have considered getting it.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 7:37am

0Shane0

0Shane0

110 posts

So, I recently got back in BO2 on Xbox.
Hit me up if you ever want to play online or something. :)

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 12:42pm

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

I want to buy COD 4 (PC Version) - I think it's the best game in the series. After COD 5 all of them are just crappy...

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 2:25pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,904 posts

After Black Ops1 all of them are just crappy...

Fixed that for you.

I wouldn't bother if I were you, there's, last I checked, about 27 or 100 people (idk which) on the Xbox version which, I'm sure, was much more popular, and that was before Ghosties came out. Even if there were people on it I doubt it's nearly as fun as it used to be, BO1 and MW2 aren't too fun anymore :(

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 3:54pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,369 posts

I want to buy COD 4 (PC Version) - I think it's the best game in the series. After COD 5 all of them are just crappy...

I played some CoD4 since I don't have ghosties yet. Oh the memories. It was pretty fun, games took a little longer than expected but that was ok. I only found one hacked lobby too, and in it we all just had super speed. It was hilariously fun. And considering its like 4 bucks now, why not?
However, CoD4 on pc will be hacked to hell. Far worse than on ps3 like me. Good luck with that.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 4:19pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Just imagine, in a few years people will be talking about how much they miss Blop2 and Ghost.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 6:50pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

However, CoD4 on pc will be hacked to hell.

Why does everyone have this idea that pc is hacked when its the opposite because you have admins on servers and plugins that pick up on hackers so if they manage to get on they get banned rather then relying completely on the hackers not getting on and when that fails having them run wild if anything pc is less hacked.

I have never ran into one hacker on pc that has lasted longer then a few minutes and even then they are insanely rare I think the last time I ran into one was on bf3 a few months ago and I play a lot of pc games..

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!