Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 9:41pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,749 posts

Just imagine, in a few years people will be talking about how much they miss Blop2 and Ghost.

And how truly pathetic that will be. I, however, will not be one of them, not really anyway. The only enjoyable time I've had on it was in the first couple of days (BO2 that is) and on the free weekend on Steam. MW3 on the other hand, pick will probably be surprised to hear, I can look somewhat fondly back on, mostly due to my friend who I played with allot who made even the worst games (new CoDs) highly enjoyable.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 9:49pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

hehe, I just got WoW.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 1:27am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,749 posts

hehe, I just got WoW.

Call of Duty, expanding their boundaries yearly.

~ManlyMan

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 9:48am

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

I like CoD but it's been getting a bit dull over the years sense Black Ops i mean Treyarch not to bad now because world at war was amazing but now maybe less killing but more character dev and bonding mean killing is mostly the aspect when your going to knife angala kelly more than call of duty dog

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 2:40pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,896 posts

I like CoD but it's been getting a bit dull over the years sense Black Ops i mean Treyarch not to bad now because world at war was amazing but now maybe less killing but more character dev and bonding mean killing is mostly the aspect when your going to knife angala kelly more than call of duty dog

uhh...
MW3 on the other hand, pick will probably be surprised to hear, I can look somewhat fondly back on, mostly due to my friend who I played with allot who made even the worst games (new CoDs) highly enjoyable.

thats what has been keeping me into the games. All the kids at school play it and I have a huge amount of online friends that I play with regularly too. Its fun to just hang with them.

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 1:02pm

Chris707

Chris707

79 posts

Cod is pretty good im hoping that Infection on Cod ghost to be promising.

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 11:03pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

*Buys GTA5* What is Ghost again?

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 2:58am

ScaryLlama

ScaryLlama

22 posts

From Wiki:
In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost (sometimes known as a spectre (British English) or specter (American English), phantom, apparition or spook) is the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions. The deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person is known as necromancy, or in spiritism as a séance.

I don't see what the fuss is about 0.o

Posted Dec 16, '13 at 1:53pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Think MW3 and BO2..along those lines.

Posted Dec 17, '13 at 9:44pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Think MW3 and BO2..along those lines.

Oh yes, Killersup remembers those. Such addictive hatred...

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!