Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 10:59am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,896 posts

So, Michal Myers might be a new game mode in public matches. That is pretty much the only thing this dlc has going for it. Even if it is added, it won't be nearly as fun as the private match one, as not everyone will have a mic and stats count towards your kd.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 5:45pm

Spongebob_8PIZZA

Spongebob_8PIZZA

1 post

NO PS3 IS BETTER, MUCH BETTER.FREE ONLINE AND MORE
!

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 5:55pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,896 posts

They lied. Now there are field orders on one of the new dlc maps that turns you into Michal Myers with an axe. Because that makes sense. Aside from that, the rest of the dlc looks somewhat decent. Maps look interesting and there is a sniper/ar gun included.

NO PS3 IS BETTER, MUCH BETTER.FREE ONLINE AND MORE

erm... what

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 8:12pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

erm... what

He means the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360 and the WII, but this ain't the thread for it.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 1:39pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,896 posts

He means the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360 and the WII, but this ain't the thread for it.

I know that but just.... what

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 2:12pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

293 posts

So sad how Infinity Ward has only made a living on making Call of Duty games.

They never even worked on any other IP, whether it's new or not.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 4:49pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

Never played COD but I've been playing BF4 lately, and its a ton of fun.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:03am

kingjac11

kingjac11

2,622 posts

I have played Modern Warfare 1 and 2 + Black Ops 1.After that they kinda got boring and repetitive.I may play the new one being made by sledgehammer.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:51am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

I bought Ghosts, I completed campaign, did some online stuff, and sold it back to the store.

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 2:49pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,896 posts

Still haven't gotten Ghosts and probably won't. Its stupid now. You die when people look at you and they keep adding random crap that doesn't make the slightest sense. Field orders are stupid as tea-bagging a corpse can magically gift you a nuke. Or, you can turn into Michal Myers (because that makes sense) with an axe. Or, the stupid wolf skin for the guard dog, which is its own problem entirely. Once again, this makes no sense. I watched the entire campaign and it was terrible. I haven't had an experience with Extinction yet, but I hear it is worse than zombies. It clearly looks that way. Have all of my nope, IW, I'll just stick with BO2 and MW2

Oh yeah, I went to go play CoD4 a few days ago because CoD4 is life. I don't know what happened, but it didn't work. No scratches, nothing like that. When I started the game a screen asking if I wanted to continue appeared with a yes and a no answer. Tried them both, both of them tell me to eject the disc and try again. Still doesn't work.
Part of me died that day.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!