Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Mar 17, '14 at 8:27pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,578 posts

I forgot to mention the fact that I played their free weekend on my X1, I played it enough so that I got at least one round on all three of the maps and then played a round of extinction. I expected so little and was still disappointed, the maps were beyond awful, as was the spawning, The guns, as usual of late, were not balanced at all. Extinction was just so incredibly bland and pretty boring, not worthwhile to me at all.

~Manly

Posted Apr 1, '14 at 8:32pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

^Don't spam

So now they are including the predator in the new Ghost dlc. Terrible idea. It's not even CoD anymore, its just random crap thrown together with guns. The Predator makes no sense whatsoever. Don't like the idea of field orders either. Sledgehammer and Treyarch better be amazing in the future to clean this up.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 11:07pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,578 posts

This is true desperation. I mean, it's still $60 on Steam along with BO2 and BO1 is still $40.

~Manly

Posted May 2, '14 at 3:42am

ScaryLlama

ScaryLlama

22 posts

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare story trailer. Looks eh, but KEVIN SPACEY!!

Posted May 2, '14 at 8:59am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

I have hope for Kevin of Duty. Or Call of Spacey. Whatever.
Graphics look good and the story doesn't look too bad. Not much else to say without gameplay.

Posted May 2, '14 at 10:15pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

House of CODs. (Not my original comment.)

I'm hoping Sledgehammer will lean towards Treyarch's way of making a COD singleplayer and not Infinity Ward's. As for the multiplayer, I'm not sure about it yet.

Posted May 20, '14 at 7:18am

alipuriaharsh

alipuriaharsh

2 posts

COD ghosts is one of the best games i have ever played. I was a bit disappointed by Black Ops2, but Ghosts reinstilled my faith.

Posted May 25, '14 at 10:04am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

COD ghosts is one of the best games i have ever played. I was a bit disappointed by Black Ops2, but Ghosts reinstilled my faith.

Please be troll.... please

The people saying "omg dis looks liek Titanfall" are starting irritate me just because this doesn't look anything like Titanfall. Just because it is in the future doesn't mean its Titanfall. Jeezus...

Posted May 30, '14 at 5:32pm

09philj

09philj

1,237 posts

The people saying "omg dis looks liek Titanfall" are starting irritate me just because this doesn't look anything like Titanfall. Just because it is in the future doesn't mean its Titanfall. Jeezus...

I see that the developers have played many great games (and some games that would have been great), and want to put them all in. Titanfall running and jumping, Halo vehicling, and the Illusive Spacey.

Posted Jun 13, '14 at 12:40pm

alipuriaharsh

alipuriaharsh

2 posts

Obviously it is. I have high hopes from advanced warfare. Kevin spacey......

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!